Power Pole Pump Leak

I appreciate any and all input in advance. I have an 8’ power pole blade and after a day of fishing I’ve started to notice fluid running down the side of the container that holds the fluid near the cap and onto the boat. What I have done thus far is ensured both my hoses were tight and cap was tight went fishing again and same thing again noticed more fluid had leaked out. I then removed the pump looked all around it didn’t find any cracks ensured the four screws that hold the container to the actual pump were tight and again it still leaked. Is it possible its the cap because I am now stumped where its coming from its very slow and not a lot at a time. Has anyone else ever experienced this before ?

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty1656 View Post
    I appreciate any and all input in advance. I have an 8’ power pole blade and after a day of fishing I’ve started to notice fluid running down the side of the container that holds the fluid near the cap and onto the boat. What I have done thus far is ensured both my hoses were tight and cap was tight went fishing again and same thing again noticed more fluid had leaked out. I then removed the pump looked all around it didn’t find any cracks ensured the four screws that hold the container to the actual pump were tight and again it still leaked. Is it possible its the cap because I am now stumped where its coming from its very slow and not a lot at a time. Has anyone else ever experienced this before ?
    could be seal on reservior to pump , or could be cap itself. give powerpole a call they will get you what you need.