93sv with GT52 transducer

Think i may have the settings messed up but took a few shots to see what you think. Crappie fishing muddy water Northern Mississippi Arkabutla lake.

IMG_1399[1].JPGIMG_1398[1].JPG Still learning the new electronics. Any and all assistance or suggestions are welcome.
    Last edited by Bsand; 05-24-2021 at 02:42 PM. Reason: wrong model

Have you tried adjusting the gain or brightness in the settings?

3. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    If all else fails, you can reset the setting back to factory......
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

4. Member
    Ya, get that Gain off of Auto and start around 70. Move up/down manually, see if it clears up

5. Member
    Thanks for the help turned down the brightness/contrast and got a much better picture. Muddy water and lots of trash in the lake. Arkabutla lake northern Miss. army corp lake for flood control but big crappie. Learning as we go and catching fish. Thanks to all.

6. Member
    The more you play with it the sooner you will get it figured out. Last year I had a big learning curve with my Panoptix, this year I go into setting and know what I want.
    lou

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet lou View Post
    The more you play with it the sooner you will get it figured out. Last year I had a big learning curve with my Panoptix, this year I go into setting and know what I want.
    lou
    Kina like learning to drive a standard transmission the first few time...if ya remember...I sure do about 70y ago LOL