Gambling on Crypto

I've decided to do put some money into cryptocurrency. Will be starting with a coinbase account, supposedly they have some tutorial and helpful info.

Any links or other info that would help my learning curve would be appreciated.

I labeled it as Gambling on Crypto as that is how I'm looking at it. Only using money that I can afford to lose. It's money I didn't have a week ago, what I did have was a quad that wasn't running that I hadn't used it 2 years. A couple hours of work and some carb cleaner and I now have some cash to play with.

One feature that will help you is that when you look at an individual Crypto currency, on coinbase you can go back and look at 1week, 1month, 6months, 1year ago and see where it was and how it has grown or fallen. right now we are in a dip, soon we will be back to where they had settled before and hopefully higher. I would buy with those histories in mind and watch it grow knowing it will settle somewhere near where it was a 2 weeks to one month ago.

3. Member
    know what it is and why u are buying it before u put a cent into it

people use 'only money i can afford to lose' all the time until it goes up 10x they pile in more and it dips and they lose their minds about losing all their money.

4. Member

This guy has several videos on crypto. He explains it in detail that this old brain can almost understand.