1993 Tracker TX 17 Floor Question

I have a Tracker TX 17 I've been working on for a little while. I've never had it in the water, and former owner never really used it. I was able to bring the carpet back to life with some simple green and a scrub brush. What worries me a little is the floor. I guess 1st thing I should mention is I weigh 290 lbs., so you can get full picture. Front and rear decks seem real solid, as does floor around console. But floor seams to "flex" somewhat near the edges close to the gunnels, and area of floor around floor drain. I've seen rotten floors that are spongy on glass boats, and it doesn't quite feel like that. I tried to keep boat covered while it was in my yard, prior owner said the same. If the floor has to come up, then the carpet might as well go also. Hoping to avoid all that for now. Part of me thinks its just a fat guy walking on 1/2" or 3/8" plywood and its going to flex no matter what, or the opposite, it is starting to or has is rotted and needs to go. Anyone else floor flexes a little in those areas? Thanks in advance for your responses.

2. Member
    I had a 1995 tx 17. It had 5/8 plywood....zero flex whatsoever. Yours probably needs to come up.
    Lightning 6
    2007 TR-196DC