on board charger mounting

I have a 2008 Ranger Z520. Upgraded to lithium batteries and charger. The charger mounting screw holes need a 11" base. My Ranger mounting base (or whatever it is called?) for the onboard charger measures 8 1/2".
    I would only be able to secure the charger with the 3 holes at the bottom. Not sure this is adequate. Any ideas? Thanks for any help.
    EK

Do you have the flat base for the spare prop ? Went lithium, and had to mount chargers, yes two, on the plate. The angled piece lacked clearance for the new units. I have a dual bank for lithium, and a single for the AGM, hence two chargers. Put my spare prop in a storage bag, and in the front compartment.

3. Member
    Took my chargers completely out of my boat. My chargers are hanging on wall in shed and can be removed and put in car if needed on a trip. Bought the NOCO 10 single banks.

Quote Originally Posted by Smalliefan2 View Post
    Do you have the flat base for the spare prop ? Went lithium, and had to mount chargers, yes two, on the plate. The angled piece lacked clearance for the new units. I have a dual bank for lithium, and a single for the AGM, hence two chargers. Put my spare prop in a storage bag, and in the front compartment.
    What type of charger are you using for the lithiums? I may have to have to do the same with my setup unfortunately, as I don't think it's charging my stuff correctly.
    - 2020 Bass Tracker Classic XL - SOLD
    - 2024 Lowe Stinger 178
    Mercury 115HP ProXS CT
    Vance 6" hydraulic jack plate
    22P 3 blade Tempest Plus propeller
    NGK Ruthenium plugs
    Garmin Force troller
    Garmin 126SV/93SV/73SV Livescope/ dual GT54 transducers
    DD26 motor toter
    IG: extremeboating

5. Member
    I went Lithium and saw that same issue. Decided to build a custom box and hang it on the garage wall. When I travel I close the box up and load it in the truck.
    596B34EB-B6B4-4B58-B173-4354D2F91651.jpeg

I have a pair of Dual Pro's. The two bank is profiled for Relion lithium, the single is for my ARM starting/accessory battery. This set up replaced my three bank Dual Pro for my old wet cell batteries.

7. Member
    I installed a Stealth 1 system and a single bank NOCO unit in place of my Minn Kota 440PC. I saved a LOT of room and weight with this setup. I have one 12V Lithium and 1 36V Lithium.