port 8 ft blade wont extend or retract

I have 2 8 ft blades on my 2020 Skeeter FXR 20 and the port blade wont extend or retract. I swapped mother boards and it followed it so I know the board is bad. I know if I contact Power Pole they will send me one free. My question is can you buy a board to keep around as a spare? The only way I can get the boat in and out of the garage is to lower the poles so a spare one would be nice to have. TIA

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by chucky6153 View Post
    I have 2 8 ft blades on my 2020 Skeeter FXR 20 and the port blade wont extend or retract. I swapped mother boards and it followed it so I know the board is bad. I know if I contact Power Pole they will send me one free. My question is can you buy a board to keep around as a spare? The only way I can get the boat in and out of the garage is to lower the poles so a spare one would be nice to have. TIA
    spares can be purchased yes however circuit boards in just about everything being built are in short supply. Last i knew 1.0 boards were a 3 week backorder. Being a 2020 you have 2.0 and should be instock , but there is a circuit board shortage all over the country look at Ford for instance.

3. Member
    Thanks for the info. You know where I could purchase one?

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by chucky6153 View Post
    Thanks for the info. You know where I could purchase one?
    just call power pole

5. Member
    Thanks

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Whatever you need, I have them in stock.

Rich 954-917-0634