1999 Triton TR-21 Console Drain

How does water drain from console seating area?

My other boats had a drain in the deck but this Triton does not.

Thanks

2. Member
    I had a 1999 TR19... for 13 years and loved it. Mine had no drain(s) in the deck, but in each stern corner, port and starboard, there was sort of a hole where the carpeted floor and seat pedestal met. At least that's what I remember. They drained well enough but water would pond a bit in certain places on the floor.

My Triton has drains in the corners but were covered up with carpet. I cut out some of the carpet but still think it is a poor setup. I had a Nitro before this boat and it had a drain in the center and water usually pooled up in one of the corners. There was no carpet in the corners so I drilled a hole in each corner.
    2006 Triton TR-21 XD, Mercury 225 Pro XS, S/N 1B287870

4. Member
    If it is like the 18, there are 2 v shaped grooves in the floor, under the seats, port, and stbd ! if original, there is carpet in/on the v ! Mine drained very slowly, and when I had to take the cover for the fuel tank off I found a lot crap down inside the drain areas ! I had to remove the fuel tank for another reason, and I power washed the whole bilge area under the tank, and around the drain areas ! That was 5 yrs ago, still no issues !