MHX EliteX blanks

Can anyone tell me what level of blank the MHX Elite-X blank is ?
    In terms of rod Brands what level would you compare it to ?
    2008 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    Evinrude 250

2. Member
    Who could have researched and fished all the brands? The graphite is well known and used by many for a considerable amount of time. The resin systems have been around 12 years or so and getting better all the time. Companies like NFC are considerably past these materials. The Batson Rainshadow Immortals are in this area. Their new stuff coming out this summer from Batson will be a decent step forward.

I’ve built a few and they are heads and shoulders better than the 100-150 buck retail crap in my rod box. Broke one and the warranty is good. They’re good blanks and I’m sure to get a few more. Cant really answer your question but have some of their blanks and am quite satisfied with them.
    2013 BassCat Cougar
    Serial # 1B962763

4. Member
    Honestly, I don't really know what to compare it to, as I don't really use stock rods anymore.

What I can tell you is they are pretty awesome blanks. They are light, very sensitive and for the price you can't beat it. Agree with AP the warranty is great too. You won't dislike it if you get one.