Dogecoin traders- at what price are you selling?

I feel like it will become worthless long term, but I bought some at 40 cents just to trade.

I dont have any doge but it is not one I would hold long term unless something changes.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsktball55 View Post
    I dont have any doge but it is not one I would hold long term unless something changes.
    Same here

I originally bought at .05 and sold at .50. Bought back in again at .21 and hoping for $1.

5. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I almost bought some around .50..............boy did I dodge a bullet. Good luck to hodlers
    Thanos was the hero

6. Member
    just hold at whatever u bought in and wait for an elon tweet pump, take any decent gains (disclosure: only time in was .06->.37), wait for the dump and rinse, repeat. just know it could easily go straight to .002 with a single tweet from elon containing massive fud. play with play money, not living money.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jab0106 View Post
    just hold at whatever u bought in and wait for an elon tweet pump, take any decent gains (disclosure: only time in was .06->.37), wait for the dump and rinse, repeat. just know it could easily go straight to .002 with a single tweet from elon containing massive fud. play with play money, not living money.
    Exactly, like the OTC on steroids. The fed gets mad and starts regulating the OTC heavily which has really hurt it lately, but doesn't even touch crypto pumps and all of that? I don't get it

8. Member
    crypto PnD exist for laundry

the fed regulates retail, not industry