2. Member
    5-20-21...day started at 52...ended at 58-59
    Mike

2019 Ranger 520L w/ 250HO ETEC G2
    2011 Tracker 175TXW w/ 75HO ETEC

3. Member
    Solid 62+ yesterday. Lots of cruisers.

4. Member
    Anywhere from 57-64 today depending on where you were. Some areas where it was 62 degrees were completely void of beds which was surprising, other areas were stacked. As Bassboat1 said, TONS of cruisers, none wanted to play though. We tried like hell all day, plucked a few beds just so we didn't go empty handed, but we threw the kitchen sink and then some at the cruising prespawners and further out. Only got into a decent flurry of bites at the end of the day today, later afternoon, caught some decent ones out deeper on the tube.

Brutal out in that wind this afternoon too. Fire department was at the launch when we came in, apparently someone was in the lake clutching to a buoy and they were looking for them, that's all we heard. Late morning we helped a woman as she was getting blown into shallow rocks near us, her motor wouldn't start, but we were able to easily jump over, hook her up, and tow her to her dock. Speared a wave worse than I ever have on the way back in. Like got hit with a wave of water so hard I thought I was swimming under water, lol. Ripped my sunglasses off my face and filled the inside of my jacket and bibs. Just didn't see the bigger gap on that one wave. Thankfully we weren't going that fast. Forecast was waaaaaaay off, said it was supposed to be 10-15 mph sustained winds with gusts up to 30. Pretty sure it was 25+ sustained for awhile confident there were a few gusts of at least 40+ mph, it got rowdy out there quick. I was drenched before we speared that wave and it looked like I just climbed out of the lake after we speared it, hahahaaa