Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Z21 XL Interior Layout??

Anyone got a pic of the new Z21XL interior Layout??

imagine it will be month or two for the XLs to start showing up. Pro's choice usually gets them first.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

3. Member
    https://www.nitro.com/2022-z-series/z21-xl.html

I like it a lot. Wonder if they will do the same on a Z20?

4. Member
    I like the layout too, but I spec'd one out on the website. With a 300hp, dual console graphs, blades, lithium's, and some other options added, it came out to over $85k!! before prep and freight!!. At that price, I wonder if Nitro will still have a competitive edge with its price compared to the other manufactures......
    '17 Nitro Z21, 250ProXS serial # 2B399616, 24p Fury4, 12" Atlas, Apex 16 @ console, Apex 16 & Apex 13 @ bow, Mega 360, Ultrex, 8ft blades

5. Member
    I love the deck layout looks like it would work perfect for me. Also the price is high when spec'd out but the pro package should be good value if it has options you want. Also with all the prices on seemingly everything going up I think the "top tier" boats will be 100K similarly spec'd.
    2020 Ranger 521L, Merc 250 Pro XS

6. Member
    Everyone talking about lowrance only pro package but the Z21XL pics show humminbird/minnkota electronics on the website. Odd. The pics on Nitro.com show Ultrex, Solix, MEGA 360, ect. Looks like a pro package to me

Quote Originally Posted by KramerSP View Post
    Everyone talking about lowrance only pro package but the Z21XL pics show humminbird/minnkota electronics on the website. Odd. The pics on Nitro.com show Ultrex, Solix, MEGA 360, ect. Looks like a pro package to me
    agreed that is odd. The unveiling at the classic showed it with Lowrance products. It must of been a miscommunication for their team that does the site.

8. Member
    Intrigued to see what the price is and what's included in the pro package. I have my heart set on getting a new Basscat but this has given me a momentary pause to assess things.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbbassin View Post
    Intrigued to see what the price is and what's included in the pro package. I have my heart set on getting a new Basscat but this has given me a momentary pause to assess things.

ordered mine today!
    Collision Consultants of Akron--- Marine Fiberglass repair and electronic installer 3309333230

10. Member
    I'm torn now between the Z21XL, Z520R, and Basscat Lynx

11. Member
    I like some of the features but the price has sure jumped up. I spec'd out a Z21 XL with the same options that I had just bought on a Phoenix 920 Elite, and the Nitro was more expensive than the Phoenix. Coming from a Z20, I always thought that was Nitro's niche, decent boat with lower prices...
    2021 Phoenix 920 Elite

Quote Originally Posted by NCbound3 View Post
    I like some of the features but the price has sure jumped up. I spec'd out a Z21 XL with the same options that I had just bought on a Phoenix 920 Elite, and the Nitro was more expensive than the Phoenix. Coming from a Z20, I always thought that was Nitro's niche, decent boat with lower prices...
    it is a 21XL so there’s something to be said about that comparing it to a 20ft. Also, once the pro package comes out I’m sure the boat will be around 65 - 66k. I would say that is well worth it.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KramerSP View Post
    I'm torn now between the Z21XL, Z520R, and Basscat Lynx
    with those choices I’d probably lean towards the basscat. At least the hull is a known quantity, buying a brand new hull without reviews wouldn’t be my choice.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

14. Member
    My skeeter zxr20 was mid 60s with adding a second pro pole and a hydraulic jack plate. Zxr21 is at 70. Has nitro decided to throw away being the value leader?

15. Member
    No, you are comparing 2021 pricing to 2022. Expect to see huge price increases from all manufacturers. My bay boat manufacture has made us aware of a 15% increase for 2022 models.

16. Member
    15?!! Wow

I will say, I really like the cockpit area on the nitro. Lots of storage.

17. Member
    Interesting, I order a 2022 Z21 Pro that will be delivered next month. I was informed they switched over from Helix to the Lowrance 12" Live Bow/and Console as the only option in the 2022 Pro model package. The 2022 Z21 XL seems to have more options available if you don't go for the Pro version but may cost more overall. I must have ordered my boat right between 2021 and 2022 model years as it looks like they no longer have just the Z21 Pro package. The boat is now about $6,000 more for the XL Pro configured similar to my Z21 Pro as ordered. The price difference for my specific build came to an 8.2% increase.

18. Member
    Sorry - Correction to the above calculation. Backing out the the Lowrance Live (dealer to add), taxes and fees to do a proper comparison. Difference is 14% increase. A total of about $9,494.

19. Member
    the z21 pro will have the live transducer as standard equipment.

20. Member
    You are correct Silas. I meant the Active Target system. Similar to Garmin LiveScope. So no change in the above price increase as corrected above.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast