Won a 2021 Xpress X21 Pro in a tournament

I won an Xpress X21 Pro in a tournament this past weekend. I received a certificate for the boat and it will include a Yamaha 200 SHO, tandem axle trailer, seadeck, hummingbird graphs, minnkota TM. Of course you can upgrade anything you like but you won’t have to do a lot of upgrading. This is already pretty loaded. I’m wanting to sell the certificate for $42,000. The dealer would order the boat and you could even choose your color/options etc. please let me know if you’re interested or if you know anybody that would be interested. Patrick at (979)204-4481

i have spoke to the dealer and he will work with anyone, even other dealers if you wish to purchase.
    2022 Avid 20XB | 2022 Yamaha SHO 200 | Minn Kota Raptors | Hummingbird and Garmin electronics

2. Member
    Congratulations on the win. Which dealership are you working with?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ajw18 View Post
    Congratulations on the win. Which dealership are you working with?
    It’ll need to work through Sartin Marine at Yantis, TX (Lake Fork area)
    2022 Avid 20XB | 2022 Yamaha SHO 200 | Minn Kota Raptors | Hummingbird and Garmin electronics

Congrats, Dammer if I had $42K ready I'd be on this.

5. Member
    congratulations

6. Member
    Thank you! Have had several people interested. No one has pulled the trigger yet. If I don’t sell it, I’ll order the boat and sell it (for a higher price) when it comes in.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bug Pro View Post
    Thank you! Have had several people interested. No one has pulled the trigger yet. If I don’t sell it, I’ll order the boat and sell it (for a higher price) when it comes in.

Can this be shipped to New York State? What kind of time frame for delivery? Thanks George

8. Member
    It has to be arranged through Sartin Marine in Texas. So the will have to do the dealer prep. You could certainly ship it from the dealer to NY or arrange for a delivery from a private company. It will be likely the fall before the boat can be delivered as Xpress is back up waiting for motor (as I have been told).

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bug Pro View Post
    It has to be arranged through Sartin Marine in Texas. So the will have to do the dealer prep. You could certainly ship it from the dealer to NY or arrange for a delivery from a private company. It will be likely the fall before the boat can be delivered as Xpress is back up waiting for motor (as I have been told).
    Do you know what models of electronics come on it and what trolling motor?

10. Member
    It comes with 2 - Hummingbird Helix 7” and 70# MinnKota trolling motor.

However, the boat sold today!