Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by megastink View Post
    the co angler isn’t the one buying the boat. And that back deck looks cozier to fish off of than any other back deck I’ve ever fished on.
    heck there's enough room for my co-angler and his three dogs, just no place for his rods, maybe he can try being a spectator or a camera man for my new YouTube channel where I discuss why the PT series had a better overall layout
    THE MORE YOU SAY THE MORE WE UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT YOU ANYWAYS

2. Member
    Looks to me like a design that won't be able to fully use the potential of a 200 because the seating / weight when running is so far forward. The big back deck / forward running seating position is what makes most fish and ski boats perform so much less than their true bass boat cousins. Aluminum boats tend to porpoise anyway and I suspect this design will not be able to keep the bow up to get the hull out of the water for the best performance. With that said for guys who care more about a lot of storage and super wide decks all the way to the end and not so much on speed it looks like a winner! Kind of reminds me of a Jon boat / Bass boat hybrid style deck.

3. Member
    Had high hopes for this being my next boat. It had a lot of potential, but if it is just a mx21 with a couple feet cut off the front I am out.

I'm happy with my PT18 and 150 Pro XL. more than enough room for two on the front deck. hope they go with a different hull as the PT18's are like barges. I can get 50mph on a good day, but it's a smooth ride and I have lost the need for speed long ago. don't really like the compartments. I store my many tackle boxes in the center rod locker. the other two lockers are large enough to hold rods. I will be selling my boat because of medical issues if anyone is interested.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarKraft195 View Post
    hopefully, welds are better in newer boats.
    Now lets not be ugly. This is a very nice boat.

Well, I won this model in a contest, so I will give you guys some feedback when I get it. Here is the link to the preview that is not linked through their main website.

https://www.crestliner.com/mx-19/

7. Member
    Congrats. You got a sweet deal on that.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassAm View Post
    Well, I won this model in a contest, so I will give you guys some feedback when I get it. Here is the link to the preview that is not linked through their main website.

Dam man. I heard somebody from Texas won it. Congrats, hope you get it soon. Keep us posted.

9. Banned
    Congrats!

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassAm View Post

Congrats on the win man. Looking forward to hearing what you think of the boat once you get it on the water.

11. Banned

Hey guys, this was posted yesterday... https://www.crestliner.com/news/mx-1...nd-the-design/

I finally heard from the factory and they are saying the MX19 I won will be in production in late September. I'll keep you updated...

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman90 View Post
    Sharp looking boat! The one thing I noticed, it looked a little tight behind the steering wheel. If he had some winter gear on, I think he (me) would have some issues getting in and out. That was the same issue I had when I sat in an Xpress Bass Boat. Just too tight for me behind the helm.
    2019 RT 198P
    2018 Mercury Pro XS 150 HP 4 Stroke #2B610068
    Twin 12' BT Talons
    4" Atlas Jack Plate
    Riptide Instinct Quest

14. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic Bob View Post
    Sharp looking boat! The one thing I noticed, it looked a little tight behind the steering wheel. If he had some winter gear on, I think he (me) would have some issues getting in and out. That was the same issue I had when I sat in an Xpress Bass Boat. Just too tight for me behind the helm.
    After seeing a video of it I have checked it off my list. The front deck looks odd to me. Like they ran in into a building to shorten it up. Why they didn't move the cockpit back and shorten the rear deck which would have maintained the front deck length is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman90 View Post
    After seeing a video of it I have checked it off my list. The front deck looks odd to me. Like they ran in into a building to shorten it up. Why they didn't move the cockpit back and shorten the rear deck which would have maintained the front deck length is beyond me.
    Yeah it will be interesting to see how it looks in person. In the video the MX19 is pulled up further than the 21, so the side-by-side visual is a little skewed. I'm excited to see what they roll out next Thursday, or if their are any differences. I just can't wait to get it!

16. Banned
    Front deck too small for a 19 ft'er.

I'll keep my Polarkraft. really spaciously laid out in front/mid/& rear.
    pk195 view.jpg

17. Banned
    Front deck too small for a 19 ft'er.

I'll keep my Polarkraft. really spaciously laid out in front/mid/& rear.
    pk195 view.jpg
    Ah yes another mention of your wonderful PK. Broken record.

18. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefOctopus View Post
    Ah yes another mention of your wonderful PK. Broken record.
    .................................................. ....

19. Banned
    .................................................. ....

Well it was officially released yesterday. While the deck does look short and the console in the middle of the boat, I think it will work from me coming from an Fisher 18FX fiberglass boat. Some of the images in the video make it look like a traditional bass boat, and so not so much. Regardless, I'm excited to get it!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast