Thread: Crypto Dip

Crypto Dip

Anybody buying this dip? If so, what are you buying? I've gotta admit I've thrown some more money into several coins.

2. Member
    I was thinking about picking up more Eth and Litecoin and maybe Cardano

3. Member
    sold and will rebuy saw this coming in april

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OHellnofishin View Post
    sold and will rebuy saw this coming in april
    -
    how so?
    -
    (things going too good in april? saw a correction coming?......i'm always trying to learn with this stuff)
    -
    i'm buying more eth, ada and a couple other obscure ones too

Opened a Bitmart acct and found a lot of the alt coins that are priced at a fraction of a penny. Tossed $20 on several which buy millions. You just never know. I can afford to toss $20 so why not.

6. Member
    I looked into Bitmart but some of the reviews turned me off. It so difficult to figure out where how and what to do with cryptos, its like the wild west. But to your point I did the same a few years ago and threw $20 into a few different ones, most of them fizzled out but there is always a chance!

7. Member
    I believe the crypto boost to be part of a bigger picture involving hedge funds. Im not gonna bother to tinfoil hat ya but I had 3 charts I made on April 16th following new major investors actions like musk and others as well as their tie ins to other things. The timing aligned. Youll likely get another mini pump here...there are big boys trying to use the crypto system like a cash machine at the moment. Be greedy but not too greedy on these drops.

Quote Originally Posted by OHellnofishin View Post
    I believe the crypto boost to be part of a bigger picture involving hedge funds. Im not gonna bother to tinfoil hat ya but I had 3 charts I made on April 16th following new major investors actions like musk and others as well as their tie ins to other things. The timing aligned. Youll likely get another mini pump here...there are big boys trying to use the crypto system like a cash machine at the moment. Be greedy but not too greedy on these drops.
    I totally agree. This is yet another get richer quicker scheme being manipulated by those who can manipulate.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Daleo View Post
    Anybody buying this dip? If so, what are you buying? I've gotta admit I've thrown some more money into several coins.
    Come the end of the month I'll be buying BNB and MATIC (polygon).

10. Member
    Eth, grt, sfi, ubt, sol, stx, zrx, comp, cover, mir, rook, badger, armor to name a few with great positions with bright futures.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by merc106 View Post
    Eth, grt, sfi, ubt, sol, stx, zrx, comp, cover, mir, rook, badger, armor to name a few with great positions with bright futures.
    Not trying to be a smartass but I feel like the crypto world is like the EV world. You got one major player (bitcoin and Tesla) with huge market caps already. The EV market is largely a bubble imo. If TESLA is as great as they say it is, then its gonna control most of the market share. All these other EV companies will fall flat. Same with the cyrpto world. If bitcoin is this great investment, why do you need 14 other crypto currencies? I just don't understand. I get one crypto being a great investment but why would we need 15 other ones if bitcoin is great? This country has flourish using a single currency why now do we need 15 other forms of currency? Say we do use 15 cryptos, thats a lot of competition which is going to cause loss of value in each one.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberOne View Post
    Not trying to be a smartass but I feel like the crypto world is like the EV world. You got one major player (bitcoin and Tesla) with huge market caps already. The EV market is largely a bubble imo. If TESLA is as great as they say it is, then its gonna control most of the market share. All these other EV companies will fall flat. Same with the cyrpto world. If bitcoin is this great investment, why do you need 14 other crypto currencies? I just don't understand. I get one crypto being a great investment but why would we need 15 other ones if bitcoin is great? This country has flourish using a single currency why now do we need 15 other forms of currency? Say we do use 15 cryptos, thats a lot of competition which is going to cause loss of value in each one.
    It will certainly shake out in my opinion. But this a worldwide process, so just like the dollar, the yen, the yuan, and the euro, there will be different currencies. Unlike the dollar, gold doesn't back crypto so ultimately if those currencies will have to have some type of functioning value to last.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NumberOne View Post
    the issue with your comparison is that basically all the EV companies are competing for the same use case, while there are thousands of cryptos and hundreds of them have Unique use cases, and many are actually investments in blockchain tech more so than an actual 'currency' as people tend to think of the USD or euro. you might perhaps convert some USD to ADA with intention of buying things with ADA in the future, but I doubt anyone is buying ETH with the same intent, for example.