Live well fill pumps

I've fought these things for years. Used to be able to back up and get it to prime. I pulled tank and tried to take some of the loop out but now I can get them to pump only with a water hose sprayed I to the inlet. what's the fix?

Look on flo rite web site for do’s and don’ts on air lock

Last edited by 21XDC; 05-18-2021 at 02:40 PM.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

I've had three Bullets. My 98 20XD had the same issue with the backing up thing. My next two had no issues what so ever. The first boat was a 20XD and the next 2 were a 21XD and a 21XRD. My conclusion was it was the pump. I think I even talked with Bullet way back then and they told me that. I continued to back up instead of replace it. But I think it was the pump really. What year is your boat?
    Discipline is the key, if you can't hack it, pack it!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCranks View Post
    I've fought these things for years. Used to be able to back up and get it to prime. I pulled tank and tried to take some of the loop out but now I can get them to pump only with a water hose sprayed I to the inlet. what's the fix?
    Call me at the factory 865-577-7055
    Tom

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCranks View Post
    Call me at the factory 865-577-7055
    Tom

6. Member
    Thanks Tom...I'll give you a call later today