Power Pole Charge.

I have a new boat with this charge system. Friend warned me last year not to order this system as last year it was knocking the lithium trolling batteries into sleep mode. Well it is doing it to mine. All three batteries have been put into sleep mode at one point over past two weeks. They will not wake up by reving engine as charge system goes into error code. System then has to be reset. Sorry so long but it is making battery charging a nightmare as well as ending fishing day early once. Any ideas? Bad charger? Is this the norm? Or do I just move onto a minnkota charger? Batteries are ionics 50 amp

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Never heard of the charge putting lithium into sleep mode. And we sell a ton of them as well as ton of them with our impulse line.. I use one myself with my impulse setup no issue. Do you have the charge setup correctly in the app with lithium and the correct amp hr set. Bunch of guys using them with ionics as well w zero issues.

3. Member
    PM Sent,

4. Member
    I'm charging three Relion 100ah trolling batteries and an AGM starter with my Charge system without problems.

Have been running the charge on my full lithium set up for over a year now. Has been fantastic, the perfect system in my mind
    "When My Ship Comes In, I will Probably Be At The Airport"
    USAF Retired

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Remove the Charger from the system and spend the day or two on the water to isolate the issue. Maybe CHARGE maybe not.. Seems many variables go into how lithium's react. Including this includes even the wire used.

Power Pole has worked hand in hand with many of the larger brand lithium companies. I am sure Power Pole will do what they can to help resolve any issues.