Weighing Fish in the Boat tournament

Why cant we use our cell phones to weight the fish in the boat . The large tounaments have large screen monitors hook to computer each boat has a small box on screen at station with number . When you catch a fish you all have the same app on your phone you hit speed dial you come up face time with refferee to weigh the fish you put the fish between the yellow lines on cell phone screen take a photo and it weighs fish . Then every one has a spray bottle of dye you spray the fish tail with so they cant weigh the fish but once that day . You will need to dye there tail a color for that day with spray bottle so they cant weigh that fish but one time that day . The next day the dye would be a differemt color. Food coloring . There are to many fish being taken off beds in the spring and killing the eggs . There is 28 % to 50 % of the bass dying !

2. Member
    Sounds like your time to start a circuit.

If few enough guys show up, you might have a chance to win.

3. Member
    I fish very few tourmaments . I am not against tournaments I am against hauling these fish in live wells to hold up in the air and kill half of them !

4. Member
    In my part of the country it is cheaper to buy land build a lake .Than buy a boat and a truck pay insurance and keep up . Think about It ?