Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2021/2022 models

Just wanted to let those of you know, who ordered a 2021 recently and are still waiting for your order, you may automatically be updated to a 2022 model. We put in an order back around the end of April and have been waiting for an update. Finally got that update today and was told that 2021 models are done and we'll be receiving a 2022 model. Now we're getting a z19 sport, not sure if this applies across all models, but Id imagine it would?

With that said, does anyone know of what changes, if any will be happening on the 22s? Specifically the Sport models? My wife spoke with the dealership so I didn't get a chance to ask.

Estimated pickup date of around June 26.

Model year change normally happens sometime in June for most boat companies.

I have no details on anything new right now.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuthernCut View Post
    Just wanted to let those of you know, who ordered a 2021 recently and are still waiting for your order, you may automatically be updated to a 2022 model. We put in an order back around the end of April and have been waiting for an update. Finally got that update today and was told that 2021 models are done and we'll be receiving a 2022 model. Now we're getting a z19 sport, not sure if this applies across all models, but Id imagine it would?

With that said, does anyone know of what changes, if any will be happening on the 22s? Specifically the Sport models? My wife spoke with the dealership so I didn't get a chance to ask.

Estimated pickup date of around June 26.
    Interesting. I ordered my Z19 Sport mid March and haven't received any updates for it at all. I hope mine is converted to a 2022 model as well.

4. Member
    I ordered a 2021 z21 pro on 4/7. It was scheduled to be off the factory line 5/14 or sometime this week and then ready for shipping in about a week afterwards.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BMCD View Post
    Model year change normally happens sometime in June for most boat companies.

I have no details on anything new right now.
    2022 models will now have an Electronics Pro package option of all Lowrance equipment: Lowrance Ghost TM, HDS Live units or Elite FS depending on boat model, etc. Upgrades to bigger size optional. Oh, and a 10% price hike.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    2022 models will now have an Electronics Pro package option of all Lowrance equipment: Lowrance Ghost TM, HDS Live units or Elite FS depending on boat model, etc. Upgrades to bigger size optional. Oh, and a 10% price hike.
    knew about the price hike was not sure if this was just on the boat or the overall pacakge.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    Precisely what I’ve been told as well. I searched all over the west and Midwest and I alley found a 2021 Z19 pro that I wanted for considerably less than a 2022

8. Member
    I ordered my new 2021 Z21 Pro on May 29. Interesting experience as we spent 2 hours pouring over the details and making certain everything matched what I had wanted. I put down the deposit and he went into the back office was gone for a bit and when he came back it turned out they stopped taking orders for the 2021 model. So back to the drawing board and we did a build for a 2022 model boat but with no computer detail for a 2022 model. Configured with all the same equipment and the order went through. Three days later I get a call telling me they are no longer installing Solix Humminbirds or Ultrex with new Z21. The new 2022 Z21 Pro comes with the networked Ghost TM and two 12" Lowrance Live units. As all this happened after I placed the deposit - no additional cost for new model or updated equipment. I feel great about the deal. Just received a call this morning they start the build on July 6 with delivery expected about mid July. Can't wait - this is my first ever new BB.

wow mid July, that would be awesome. If your ordering in May extremely high chance you will be getting next year's model.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

10. Member
    I was surprised when they called and getting started so soon. Estimate was 8-10 weeks. Looks like it will be a little under 8 weeks. Note that any orders going in now look like it will be for a 2022 model - at least for the Z21.

11. Member
    I missed out on a 2021. Just built a 2022 Z19 with helix 12s and an ultrex. The 10% increase is for an entire package. Not just the boat/motor. How nice for the manufacturer. That said I’m excited for my new boat!

12. Member
    Basically what happened with me. Though I'm not sure what, if anything changes with the sport model
    2022 Z19 Sport

13. Member
    Soo??? Those of you who have recently ordered a new 2022. First of all congrats. has anyone been told anything other than 8-10 week build and delivery time? My order goes in tomorrow. The dealer told me Friday that my wait time will be 4 to 5 months!!!!

14. Member
    I have a buddy going through the process right now and he was told the same. Expect delivery Oct-Nov.

15. Member
    I was told 8-10 weeks. As noted above, I just received a call last week that build will start July 6th with expected shipping around July 16/17. That is almost a month sooner than expected for me. This is for 2022 Z21 Pro. Not sure about other models. Perhaps they provide worst case scenario so we are happy about earlier delivery. BPS is going to need about 2 days to install PP and a couple of other accessories.

16. Member
    Stopped by our local BPS to pick up an order and decided to see if we could get an update on order status. Our initial order at the end of April was pushed to June for model change. Talked to 2 different salesmen. Was told that our boat production started 5 days ago. The first guy said to expect delivery in 3-6 weeks with it being closer to the 6 week mark. The other guy (more experienced) said it was on time for original delivery date between June 20-27th timeframe. So I still don't have a clue.

Does anyone here have an idea of about how long it takes once production has started?
    Also, do they rig and install at the factory or at the dealership?

Thanks in advance
    2022 Z19 Sport

17. Member
    For my 2021 Z19, it was in production for about 5 days, then waited for a transport load, about 3 days. It arrived at BPS all rigged. Their maintenance crew took the wrap off, installed the gimble mounted bow graph, cleaned and detailed it, ran the motor to make sure it was right, tested all the components and applied the registration numbers.
    CMSGT, USAF, Retired
    2021 Nitro Z19, Mercury 200 Pro XS 4 Stroke, SN 2B789775

Ultrex 80/45 24v, Helix 8 G3N SI+. Helix 10 G4N DI+, Helix 3GN DI

18. Member
    Awesome, that about lines up with my situation. I got an email yesterday that said build was complete and waiting for transport. Hopefully it'll only be 3 days
    2022 Z19 Sport

19. Member
    The biggest issue with mine was getting the boat in production. After it was in production, it took about a week to finish, 4 days for shipping, but another week and a half at BPS. But my BPS sucks, they didnt have to install anything, just clean it up and test.

20. Member
    Update on my new 2022 Z21 XL Build. Build started July 6th on schedule as planned. I called Nitro yesterday for an update. Apparently they had to shut down the factory floor for a week to do some sort of cleaning and now it is waiting on some parts to be delivered to complete the rigging build. My best guess is electronics of some sort. I was told my boat is #7 out some 50+ boats in some phase of order/build. So pretty close to finish and high up on the list which is good. Barbara in CS was awesome and got back to me promptly with information. Disappointed it will be delivered later than expected but I think the entire industry is suffering supply chain issues and not much can be done about it. Recently had the home AC unit fail and took over a week to find one and have it delivered - supply chain issue.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast