Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

No more mask in the grocery store

CDC and POTUS saying fully vaccinated citizens don’t need a mask indoors or outdoors. I really don’t mean to ask this to stir up crap, honest question!

I thought mask were to protect you getting someone else sick and fully vaccinated people could carry the virus asymptotically? If this is true why no more mask? If I’m carrying the virus asymptotically and sneeze on an anti-masker/ anti-vaccinated person couldn’t they still get Covid 19?

2. Member
    And this is exactly why this whole thing is so frustrating!

Can't wait for all the doctors here to give you scientific answers.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

4. Member
    Maybe but the world is full of dangers and risks like it always has. Anybody scared should have had an opportunity by now to get vaccinated if they felt the risk to reward ratio for them made sense.

5. Banned
    Everyone will soon just be walking around like normal again. Yup sure am vaccinated....all you need to know and no one should be asking unless its your personal Dr.

6. Member
    Gotta let the Scamdemic down easy so the village doesn't catch on
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"

Quote Originally Posted by n2ratfishin View Post
    CDC and POTUS saying fully vaccinated citizens don’t need a mask indoors or outdoors. I really don’t mean to ask this to stir up crap, honest question!

I thought mask were to protect you getting someone else sick and fully vaccinated people could carry the virus asymptotically? If this is true why no more mask? If I’m carrying the virus asymptotically and sneeze on an anti-masker/ anti-vaccinated person couldn’t they still get Covid 19?

The mask was a big control thing...the gig is up.

We took the "vaccine" for the sole reason of taking our daughter back home.... we stopped wearing masks back in October. This needed to happen...hopefully our neighbors to the north catch on soon..I'd like to see some of my "summer" lake friends from Alberta this summer.

All of those that have been sceaming "follow the science" better be on board with this too. After all it's science based. Any elected official not immediately following CDC guidance now and relaxing mask and distancing mandates are not looking out for your best interests.

9. Banned
    Lol some people are FREAKING OUT!

10. Member
    After all it's science based.
    Somewhat dubious.

I'll never forget what an old Prof. said onetime in class, many years ago.

"Remember, you are only an expert until the new data is in.

The new data must be in.

11. Member
    I never wore one anyway.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassfisher444 View Post
    I never wore one anyway.
    I've never owned one either!! No karen sheeple runs ins either lol although i was fully prepared. Have seen a few pull their face diaper off and put it in their pocket after checking me out
    "Luminous beings are we not this crude matter." Yoda

The whole message has been a farce. If "they" had said get your vaccine and dump the mask people would be lining up. Instead "they" said get the vaccine and keep the mask and stay distanced inside your home. This message of it doesn't matter is too late

Dr. Fauci will more than likely contradict it also
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

14. Member
    It's like I was always told by my Dad. Figures don't lie, but liars do figure.

Personally, I'd like to keep wearing them. It was nice not having any colds for a year.

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman6805 View Post
    Personally, I'd like to keep wearing them. It was nice not having any colds for a year.

Do it, you're free to do what you wish.

17. Member
    Haven’t wore one except on the airplane.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman6805 View Post
    By all means do it. Free country, exercise your rights to do so. I’ll choose not to wear one and haven’t been sick in over two years.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sdbrison View Post
    The whole message has been a farce. If "they" had said get your vaccine and dump the mask people would be lining up. Instead "they" said get the vaccine and keep the mask and stay distanced inside your home. This message of it doesn't matter is too late

Dr. Fauci will more than likely contradict it also
    Rand Paul is going after DR Fraud!!! Would love to see Fauci investigated and convicted for his role in financing the gain of function research in Wuhan... Ultimately he could possibly be responsible for this whole ordeal.
    "Luminous beings are we not this crude matter." Yoda

20. Member
    Spotsylvania, Va. 22553. Near Frederi mm lcksburg, Va
    The CDC is a political machine. I worked with them for years. Not always the brightest people there, just saying.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast