Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Member
    But. But. But they said we should wear one 10 days ago

2. Banned
    I didn't get vaccinated and if I give it to someone who has been vaccinated ...well sorry. Just posting same guidelines
    Last edited by DidntGo20; 05-14-2021 at 04:15 AM.

3. Member
    -offering a chance at millions in some states if you get the vaccine
    - faucci saying wear more than 1 mask
    -then stating if you get the vaccine you can still catch it or be a carrier for it
    -to now no masks for the vaccinated

Sure doesn’t seem to be any consistent reasoning behind any of this...

4. Banned
    We haven’t had masks in stores for months. Vaccinated or not

5. Member
    Are the stores going to be checking your vaccination card before you go in? Just asking for a friend

Great news! Vaccinated folks can get back to near normal life without worrying about those who chose not to wear masks or get the shots.

The anti-CDC, Dr. Fauci, and science folks should also be happy. They've maintained their freedom of choice.
    2020 Ranger VS1782 DC
    Mercury ProXS 150
    Garmin 106 Ultra/UHD 93sv/LVS34
    Ulterra Quest, 115/90

At least there were no flu cases this year

8. Member
    It's amazing how it changes, first off I read three weeks after your second shot you should be ok with a mask and social distance. Now I read 2 weeks after your first shot, and you don't need a mask or social distance. is this an accumulation of knowledge since it started, or are they still just guessing

9. Ranger Boats Moderator 22RangerZ520R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bassfisher444 View Post
    I never wore one anyway.
    +1

2022 Ranger Z520R | 2022 Platinum F250
    Apex 19 | (2) Apex 16's | Mega 360 | Mega Live

10. Member
    I wonder how the NY Yankee outbreak plays into this. Aren't all the players vaccinated? And yet a whole bunch of them are testing positive so you'd think maybe it's being transmitted from one vaccinated person to the next. No?

11. Banned
    How to explain the rising cases and DEATH rates without getting your response deleted.........................Hmmmmmm. I mean really, if you dont get all frantic about it your calling the coronavirus fake and thats a big no-no.

12. Member
    Doesn’t make sense.

Family friend was vaccinated in late January , contracted Covid in April and died of Covid.

The risks of SARS-CoV-2 infection in fully vaccinated people cannot be completely eliminated as long as there is continued community transmission of the virus. Vaccinated people could potentially still get COVID-19 and spread it to others.Apr 2, 2021.

13. Member
    Several companies will continue to require masks, including Home Depot, Kroger and Starbucks.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyBoy30 View Post
    We haven’t had masks in stores for months. Vaccinated or not
    Same here. Only place we wore one was at the hospital for birth of our child. The stores didn’t enforce masks. Walmart tried but realized they were over their head with it.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingwillie View Post
    Several companies will continue to require masks, including Home Depot, Kroger and Starbucks.
    Have not even been asked to wear one at any of these places down here, heck most of the employees don't even wear them.

16. idbefishing
    Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Bob View Post
    It's amazing how it changes, first off I read three weeks after your second shot you should be ok with a mask and social distance. Now I read 2 weeks after your first shot, and you don't need a mask or social distance. is this an accumulation of knowledge since it started, or are they still just guessing
    They are totally guessing. Medicine is and has always been a guessing game. Have you ever went to the doctor and they said lets try this first, if it doesn't work we'll try something else?

17. Member
    The Border Crisis, Israel and Hamas fighting, Major Fuel pipeline hacked and 5 Million ransom paid, High Inflation and stock market meltdown, but hey folks great news...look over here...no more masks!

18. Banned
    What happened to "we might have to wear 2 to 3 masks for the rest of our lives"?

This has been the biggest scam on the world in all of history.

19. Member
    People here just got tired and have stopped wearing them for the most part, they might wear it into someplace but they pull it down once in, best part are the Karen's are even calming down about it, nobody saying anything to anyone. Starting to see people hugging and shaking hands again as well.

20. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingwillie View Post
    walk in with no mask. watch what happens. nothing!

run a search for the new story on fauci. they funded it

Fauci’s Wuhan Bat Research May Make Him Culpable For Entire COVID-19 Pandemic

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast