Thread: Wipers

Exclamation Wipers

When summer hits I start to put up the bass stuff for around here some because most of our lakes suck. Then I start to chase wipers. And damn are they fun and addicting, nothing quite like them! what's your favorite wiper lake for big ones (over 5 pounds) in the state? I fish Eldorado alot because it's close but it's hit and miss. Had a friend catch a damn big wiper out of Yates Center this weekend, didn't even realize they were in there I guess.

I have not caught any of size out of the YC lake in years. They stocked them for awhile, but not sure if they still are. When it first opened I caught two in a row around 7lbs.

3. Member
    I've been chasing them at Crawford State Lake just can't seem to find any numbers of them. Been told Clinton has some nice ones if you can find them

4. Member
    I chase wipers all the time. Keith Sebelius in Norton has a good population.
    1990 Champion 184
    Yamaha proV150
    Garmin Electronics

5. Member
    My nephew does really well at Cheney, I've caught a bunch at Milford, Webster, Kirwin, Glen Elder is a really good night fishing lake but I had a guy tell me you have good chance of also catching gar, he said him and his wife broke 2 poles in 1 night on gar