WTB-older Ranger gauge

Looking for a tachometer/water pressure combo gauge for a 2006 Ranger Z-21. Thought I’d ask on here see if anyone has one laying around they swapped out

Post a pic and you will be helped.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

3. Member

I looked and could not find one. If it's made by Faria, I think they will fix them for free if you mail it in to them.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

5. Member
    Ok I’ll check on that. Thanks

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbevins View Post
    Ok I’ll check on that. Thanks
    How did this work out? I am having the same problem

7. Member
    I haven’t taken it off the boat to send in been too busy. Not even sure if it’s made by Faria. Tach still works pressure gauge moves just isn’t correct so I’ve just been making sure it’s coming out of motor for now with a good stream. Would like to find a used one for replacement instead of installing the new style but may be out of luck on that.

8. Member
    I called Ranger parts and got a price on a replacement but when I asked about delivery the guy fumbled around for a few minutes then said they have none and no idea when it may be available. I talked to Faria my gauge is a Beede which is now part of Faria but Faria cannot repair Beede gauges. They referred me to Lauderdale Speedometer. Contacted these guys and was told they cannot repair the Beede either and they do not know why Ranger refers people to them.

Still looking for a legit repair option. I was trying to avoid changing or adding gauges.

9. Member
    If you find one let us know. Thanks

It can be fixed, just takes awhile to take it apart. Will need a manometer to set the water pressure gauge. Fixed mine several years ago, also installed a valve to open during the winter to allow the water to drain and not freeze.

11. Member
    TTT

12. Member
    TTT

13. Member
    This one isn't the exact because it has other indicator lights, but I would assume you can use it without hooking those up:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/15458944771...wAAOSwVv1hK9pD

14. Member
    I think with the one SRJbb99 posted you gave to have the sensor mine is the old style that has the water hose hooked to the back