Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster96 View Post
    This is the kind of bull I'm getting tired of seeing. You have to know the risk of trading a stock before you buy it and you have to read the disclaimer and agree to it and all of that. That's enough, no point in playing parent further and trying to baby traders around.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...own-regulatory
    They don't want us average people playing in their game, essentially.

2. Member
    This is the kind of bull I'm getting tired of seeing. You have to know the risk of trading a stock before you buy it and you have to read the disclaimer and agree to it and all of that. That's enough, no point in playing parent further and trying to baby traders around.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...own-regulatory
    -
    Totally agree...............you can only protect people from themselves for so long...............fools making crap decisions investing, will just find another way to sabotage their life.

3. Member
    How about the SEC figuring out how to keep the hedge funds and other large players, from manipulating the market in their favor.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Prestridge View Post
    How about the SEC figuring out how to keep the hedge funds and other large players, from manipulating the market in their favor.
    Lol that'd be nice

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motomania View Post
    -
    Totally agree...............you can only protect people from themselves for so long...............fools making crap decisions investing, will just find another way to sabotage their life.
    you are absolutely correct, and apart from a few people making a few dollars out of these 'meme' stocks, the company CEOs are the 1s making the big $$$ by cashing in their share. Now, if that is not a huge sign that they don't believe on their own plans and ideas, I don't know what possible that could indicate. Lot of people get caught up on self promoting boards and once they make a little money 1 time, they will keep playing without counting the losses.
    Bassmaster96 was right on the nail that it is the individual's responsibilities to know the risks of any venture in investment, however, the Gov's these days are leaning to the believes that people need to be saved from themselves. Read any social media crap and you will find someone trying to blame others for their ignorance of whatever harm happen by their fault.
    The gene pool is getting lower and lower every day, which is no wonder we find ourselves in the current situation our nation seem to be swimming in.

There are many ways that a fool will find to be separated from his money regardless of all the signs in the way.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by digthemup View Post
    you are absolutely correct, and apart from a few people making a few dollars out of these 'meme' stocks, the company CEOs are the 1s making the big $$$ by cashing in their share. Now, if that is not a huge sign that they don't believe on their own plans and ideas, I don't know what possible that could indicate. Lot of people get caught up on self promoting boards and once they make a little money 1 time, they will keep playing without counting the losses.
    Bassmaster96 was right on the nail that it is the individual's responsibilities to know the risks of any venture in investment, however, the Gov's these days are leaning to the believes that people need to be saved from themselves. Read any social media crap and you will find someone trying to blame others for their ignorance of whatever harm happen by their fault.
    The gene pool is getting lower and lower every day, which is no wonder we find ourselves in the current situation our nation seem to be swimming in.

There are many ways that a fool will find to be separated from his money regardless of all the signs in the way.
    Which stock are you saying has no plan that the board believes in? GME certainly is NOT that company. AMC..maybe..but not so sure either. Done enough research and made enough that anything beyond this is gravy frozen for later.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by digthemup View Post

Yep, you're right.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OHellnofishin View Post
    Which stock are you saying has no plan that the board believes in? GME certainly is NOT that company. AMC..maybe..but not so sure either. Done enough research and made enough that anything beyond this is gravy frozen for later.
    So you're saying that GME and AMC are valued fairly right now? Admittedly I haven't looked very close at either companies financials in a while, but as far as future outlook on business model, last time I looked I'm not bullish on either.

9. Banned
    I think GME is way over priced. As for the company they're making some changes in their business model that look promising. Getting more in to PC gaming, hardware and E-Sports. A smart move.

AMC is a mixed bag. It's still heavily shorted, so that's effecting the price. But, they have a ton of cash in reserve, theaters are opening back up and AMC is getting involved in exclusive releases. So, the company is positioned quite well right now.

10. Member
    Riccochet what do you know about GME's plan to introduce crypto tokening as a way to transfer and "trade in" for resell etc digital games? The board is pretty much all Amazon and Chewey now. Give it time and NO I dont think with the current trajectory it is at all overpriced. Ive got prob 500 hours or more into research since march just on GME let alone what I have into AMC. Even with the whip saw I paid for half a Denali yesterday and rebought at the lows. Just wait...At the minimum I stand on the fact that you should have at least one share of each.

11. Banned
    Riccochet what do you know about GME's plan to introduce crypto tokening as a way to transfer and "trade in" for resell etc digital games? The board is pretty much all Amazon and Chewey now. Give it time and NO I dont think with the current trajectory it is at all overpriced. Ive got prob 500 hours or more into research since march just on GME let alone what I have into AMC. Even with the whip saw I paid for half a Denali yesterday and rebought at the lows. Just wait...At the minimum I stand on the fact that you should have at least one share of each.
    No one buys anything with crypto. No one. The transactions take too long and the fees are too high. It's not worth it. I don't see that being any kind of benefit to them. GME's saving grace is going to be E-Sports related. Bringing on Amazon board members is smart, Amazon knows a thing or two about gaming since they own Twitch.

I still thing GME is way over priced. They're a $50-100 / share company.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
    No one buys anything with crypto. No one. The transactions take too long and the fees are too high. It's not worth it. I don't see that being any kind of benefit to them. GME's saving grace is going to be E-Sports related. Bringing on Amazon board members is smart, Amazon knows a thing or two about gaming since they own Twitch.

I still thing GME is way over priced. They're a $50-100 / share company.
    You are so far out of the loop on this man do some reading. This is a created crypto specifically for the purpose of transference of digital downloaded games for resale and trade. You can speculate all youd like but the process is already in motion. Call it what you will but you are missing so many components here on fundamentals.

FYI they have been upgraded many places to buy ratings but they dont telegraph their every move. I was at the meeting I know where its goin were just early on the ride.

13. Member
    I haven't done the research so I'm not going to argue, but I don't think that the fundamentals and financials have driven it to its current price. There are other stocks announcing similar crypto things that haven't done anything (for good reason I'd say, but we all know I'm not really a crypto fan).

14. Derek McCullough
    Fundamentals and financials are out the window with these meme stocks, they are like buying a lottery ticket.

15. Member
    I haven't done the research so I'm not going to argue, but I don't think that the fundamentals and financials have driven it to its current price. There are other stocks announcing similar crypto things that haven't done anything (for good reason I'd say, but we all know I'm not really a crypto fan).
    No one has a vessel of viable financial trade and goods trade of virtually downloaded games...NO ONE other than steam is even doing something close. Im telling you this is going to pop. squeeze aside.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by derek81 View Post
    Fundamentals and financials are out the window with these meme stocks, they are like buying a lottery ticket.
    Yup. Get in and get out.

17. Banned
    No one has a vessel of viable financial trade and goods trade of virtually downloaded games...NO ONE other than steam is even doing something close. Im telling you this is going to pop. squeeze aside.
    I don't know of anyone that trades in their games anymore. Not for what Gamestop offers. Not when you go buy a game there for $60 and two weeks later they'll give you $5. All they're doing is replacing store credit with store crypto. And if it's a publicly traded crypto that's even worse. Your store credit could be worth dick in a week if you don't use it.

There's a reason Steam is the largest digital platform, and why they don't allow trade in's.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by derek81 View Post
    I have to agree

19. Member
    I don't know anything about video games, but couldn't GME be seen as almost like a Blockbuster type company? If something virtual did come along at least?

20. Member
    I don't know anything about video games, but couldn't GME be seen as almost like a Blockbuster type company? If something virtual did come along at least?
    They ARE the virtual thing just wait and see.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast