Masterbuilt Customer Service...

Anybody dealt with them lately? My old reliable MES40 died after 15 years. Ran up to Academy to grab a new one. It’s not working right and the only way to contact them is through a PITA web form. Academy will take it back so I’m not worried. Just need to know if there’s a shortcut to their folks. If not? Will be looking at a pellet grill from someone else.

I hope it works out. I’ve been talking them up for a long time.

2. Member
    I have spoke to them on the phone in the past and they took care of me no problem. Hopefully this works out for you. For me, few things drive me up a wall more than a company that does not provide a phone number and more specifically one that can easily get you to a person. Most times my business will go elsewhere after that happens.
    Good luck!
    2006 Stratos 294 Pro XL.2005 Yamaha 200 VMAX 3.1L. 8" Hydro Dynamics Rapid Jack. Ultrex 112 I-Plot link. 2 Helix 10 Chirp Mega SI GPS G2N.

3. Member
    Masterbuilt trailers will cover it under warrenty most likely, call them first. They are super helpful.

2016 Phoenix 921 ProXP Mercury 250 ProXS

They list the number and it just tells you to get on the website and complete the form. They got back quickly through email but the problem is still there. I could swap it out but the CS thing is annoying.