USA Troll motor graph thoughts

Thoughts please.
    I have a 60" 80# Ultrex on my Triton right now. Thinking hard of taking it off and putting it on the pontoon for sacalait (crappie for you yanks) . Looking to order this Minn Kota Ultrex 80 MSI IP Trolling Motor with i-Pilot Link and Bluetooth 24v 80LB 52 inch 1368866 for the bass boat. Got an AMP leveling plate coming for it. I have a Helix 10 CHIRP GPS G2n on the front of the bass boat now with a 360 on it. Will I have any functionality on the 10 besides 360 with the SI on the Ultrex I'm looking to buy??

I want to upgrade the 10" on the front deck also, don't know if I can swing it right now. What model would you go with?? Humminbird Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N or go with the 15 and why?? I plan on upgrading to the MEGA 360 eventually. I'm getting old, so the eyes and my balance is not the best. Want bigger, but I am concerned about getting on and off the boat with a 15 on the front.

2. Member
    And any sponsors on the site have anything special going now for pricing

Quote Originally Posted by jchief View Post
    Thoughts please.
    I have a 60" 80# Ultrex on my Triton right now. Thinking hard of taking it off and putting it on the pontoon for sacalait (crappie for you yanks) . Looking to order this Minn Kota Ultrex 80 MSI IP Trolling Motor with i-Pilot Link and Bluetooth 24v 80LB 52 inch 1368866 for the bass boat. Got an AMP leveling plate coming for it. I have a Helix 10 CHIRP GPS G2n on the front of the bass boat now with a 360 on it. Will I have any functionality on the 10 besides 360 with the SI on the Ultrex I'm looking to buy??

I want to upgrade the 10" on the front deck also, don't know if I can swing it right now. What model would you go with?? Humminbird Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N or go with the 15 and why?? I plan on upgrading to the MEGA 360 eventually. I'm getting old, so the eyes and my balance is not the best. Want bigger, but I am concerned about getting on and off the boat with a 15 on the front.

If you have a Connected Transducer menu setting for Built-in HW+ MEGA SI you can use the G2N with the Minnkota MSI transducer. The G2N MEGA DI units got that setting with a software update, don't know if the MEGA SI units got it.
    The Minnkota MDI and MSI transducers have a HW CHIRP 2D piezo.
    Standard for a G2N is 83/200 kHz for 2D sonar.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

Quote Originally Posted by jchief View Post
    And any sponsors on the site have anything special going now for pricing
    You won't find any "special pricing" since there is a shortage of G4N's.
    Just finding one is stock is a challenge.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL