Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Cruise was the most relaxing vacation I ever have taken. Ready to go again, don't remember all the details going through a Travel agent. We did the dinner at the Captains table where you had to dress but it was well worth it for the food and service.

2. Member
    If your budget allows, might want to look at a Sandals resort. The Grand St. Lucian in St Lucia is amazing. Also, Antigua is nice. All inclusive, and no kids.
    1995 Ranger 482VS
    Evinrude Intruder 150

Quote Originally Posted by dchance View Post
    So I have roughly a year until our 20th anniversary and want to surprise her with an anniversary getaway (without kids).
    Not sure what route to take...
    Never been on a cruise......
    Would like a Caribbean getaway but don't want to pay for it or deal with out of country travel issues (are there any? I really don't know)
    Hawaii worth a look?

Just not sure what direction to take......opinions? thoughts? You all are my first line of "research"
    Hawaii is always fun (im partial since I was raised there as was my wife). Skip it right now..from island politics to other reasons. We are going home in June for a week...3x the cost we expected. go somewhere else.

4. Member
    Good deals to Alaska right now

5. Member
    I have been on several cruises and they make for a fun and relaxing vacation. One of my favorites was an Alaskan cruise, beautiful views and fun side trips.

6. Member
    Me and my wife, last year went to Maine, winter harbor. It is gorgeous. Ate a lot of lobster, harbor boat ride to see the scenic view. It is a true romantic getaway and was not that expensive. Flew into Bangor. Rented a vehicle and rented a house in Winter Harbor across the street from the water.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12