Thread: TM 52” shaft

TM 52” shaft

I donor remember where I read it. Is there an issue with the MK 52” shaft and opening the rod locker and hanging over?
    Does the cover still fit properly?

just order a new Z20 with 52” shaft. I only needed a longer shaft twice in 20 years. Both times where on big water catching big smallies. Had leave biting fish both times.

Did I make a mistake by upgrading the shaft length?

2. Member
    My new cover doesn’t fit my 2021 Z20 with an ultrex with 52 inch shaft. The tag says ultrex but wonder if he told them it’s the long shaft. I can fit three quarters of the cover but can’t pull the fourth down over the rail. The dealer said he is getting another, bet this one fits......

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wedgestank View Post
    My new cover doesn’t fit my 2021 Z20 with an ultrex with 52 inch shaft. The tag says ultrex but wonder if he told them it’s the long shaft. I can fit three quarters of the cover but can’t pull the fourth down over the rail. The dealer said he is getting another, bet this one fits......
    let me know please because I really won’t use the extra length much

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wedgestank View Post
    can you open the rod lockers without any issues

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassinloose View Post
    can you open the rod lockers without any issues
    cover is the only issue so far other than the piece of sh!t port side drawer that is open on the top. Crap design.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassinloose View Post
    let me know please because I really won’t use the extra length much
    me either but I do fish Winnaupasaukee a lot and there can be some serious waves and whitecaps at times so it will come in handy.