So custodian OTC guys....

As the OTC and really the rest of the market continues to suck it up, do you continue to hold your custodian stocks, or do you dump? I've gone both ways, and I think most of the time it has eventually paid off, but it sure is hard to watch these stocks fall into the abyss really for no reason.

2. Member
    Hmm, no reason ? Supply chain problems, inflation out of control, lack of individuals wanting or needing to work, proposed capital gains taxes, proposed taxes on the wealthy, proposed taxes on trades ? Lots of areas to be concerned with. Million dollar question is what direction will the market take in the next month, six months and year or three.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dvl2700 View Post
    Hmm, no reason ? Supply chain problems, inflation out of control, lack of individuals wanting or needing to work, proposed capital gains taxes, proposed taxes on the wealthy, proposed taxes on trades ? Lots of areas to be concerned with. Million dollar question is what direction will the market take in the next month, six months and year or three.
    That's one way to look at it. Most of those shouldn't affect the custodians, but some definitely will. I suppose we should all just sell out and wait

None of what dvl2700 posted play into otc custodianships at all. Custo plays are all about share structure and the merger candidate, nothing more. Get in early during the court/legal process and hold em till the incoming merger is announced then bail. CBYI, FBCD and IFAN are 3 I'm holding through the process. I'm only up 65% on CBYI, couple hundred percent on both the others. All 3 red today, nbd, just some clowns taking profit after decent gains.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    None of what dvl2700 posted play into otc custodianships at all. Custo plays are all about share structure and the merger candidate, nothing more. Get in early during the court/legal process and hold em till the incoming merger is announced then bail. CBYI, FBCD and IFAN are 3 I'm holding through the process. I'm only up 65% on CBYI, couple hundred percent on both the others. All 3 red today, nbd, just some clowns taking profit after decent gains.
    Have you looked at ILUS, GVDI, or STHC?

6. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Playing george sharpe plays. They have been pretty hot. GVSI best candidate imo at the moment. We will see. Check out TGER... hearing some things, took a small position today. Moves on air

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haftafish22 View Post
    Playing george sharpe plays. They have been pretty hot. GVSI best candidate imo at the moment. We will see. Check out TGER... hearing some things, took a small position today. Moves on air
    Will do thanks