Lake st Claire help please

I'm looking at bring my dad up there. I've tried to get him there several yrs ago but he never has time. Now he is pretty bad off and ask about making it up there if he can . I've been mid and later in June. Both with very different results. So the ? If it varies every yr whats this yr gonna be like. I need to plan this with time off for the wife so she can help me with dad. We need to Stickney the mile rds so we aren't far away if we need to get back. Any ideas on best time to go like may 30th thru the 2 or 2nd wk of june maybe. This will most likely be his last trip out of town if he can make it so any help would be appreciated. thanks

2. Smallmouth Junkie!
    If you think this will be your dad‘s last trip I would highly recommend booking something with this guy. He is one of the best if not the best on the lake. He will get you on fish for sure.

http://www.marcelsguideservice.com/B...triprates.html
    2012 Phoenix 721 pro xp / 250hp SHO
    2003 Skeeter TZX-190 / 150hp OX66

3. Member
    I would suggest the last week of May if you can do it. The weather is finally making up it's mind and it looks more like a spring pattern. Things are going to be a little behind. Avoid mid-June, if the mayfly hatch starts on time they will be gorging on those along with post spawn, the fishing seems to slow waaay down for 2-3 weeks while they move out deeper.

I prefer end of April, but you need the weather cooperate so I'll 2nd SAL321 on the end of May.

Call marcel
    2011 Ranger z521/2023 250ProXS

Quote Originally Posted by MichSkeeter77 View Post
    If you think this will be your dad‘s last trip I would highly recommend booking something with this guy. He is one of the best if not the best on the lake. He will get you on fish for sure.

http://www.marcelsguideservice.com/B...triprates.html
    Top Notch guy
    "The handicapped angler"

Quote Originally Posted by MichAngler View Post
    Top Notch guy
    Thanks every1 for the info.i have been so busy with work and not having enough help that I haven't been able to get away. My dad isn't welleither he keeps saying he can go but he can't even hardly walk to the truck from the door. I told him if he wants to go ill take him but it would be in like 2 more wks as my work load is too much this next wk to go. I fig its prob too late but ill check with that guide see what he says. I have always did my own deal up there but I'm sure he can give us better opertunity as I only know the mile roads area. Again thanks

8. Smallmouth Junkie!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggededge View Post
    Thanks every1 for the info.i have been so busy with work and not having enough help that I haven't been able to get away. My dad isn't welleither he keeps saying he can go but he can't even hardly walk to the truck from the door. I told him if he wants to go ill take him but it would be in like 2 more wks as my work load is too much this next wk to go. I fig its prob too late but ill check with that guide see what he says. I have always did my own deal up there but I'm sure he can give us better opertunity as I only know the mile roads area. Again thanks
    Hey, sorry to hear your Dad’s struggling with his health. I hope it improves and you both get this trip in. God bless
    2012 Phoenix 721 pro xp / 250hp SHO
    2003 Skeeter TZX-190 / 150hp OX66