Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish92084 View Post
    Heat up the rubber hose with a blow drier to soften.
    Thanks for passing on the tip - I've got a pair of cast filler necks in the shop, waiting to go on the old gal.

1990 Ranger 362V Yamaha Pro-V 150
    Old Town Predator MinnKota

2. Member
    to the person who asked how the bench cushions are removed -

Only the Center bottom cushion is has velcro connection.

The Back inserts and bottom inserts on the bench are bolted in so you must remove the bench first before removing the inserts.
    When the Back Flap is folded up you will see the bolts that hold in the vertical inserts. In the Picture you will see the holes where the bolts go.
    The Bottom is pretty much the same way. Each insert had 2 Nut-certs built in and my upholstery guy replaced them all with stainless hardware.

I opted to only bolt in the backs when I redid this as I wanted to be able to remove and clean all the debris that finds its way into the cracks. The bottom cushions are a tight fit so see no reason to secure with a bolt.

Hope this helps.
    IMG_3780.jpgIMG_3774.jpg
    1992 Ranger 481v • Yamaha ProV 150 • Lowrance HDS9 Live HDS12 Live X2 • Lowrance Ghost • Balzout Mounts • Lowrance AT1

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish92084 View Post
    Boat photographs better than ever. I know the picture of person and fish look great but look beyond that and see all the nice colors and textures of the boat. Pretty cool I think. This fish was caught on 5/15/2021

Attachment 452060
    I agree the boat looks great and you have done a very good job on the upgrades. But I'm having a hard time looking past that fish. Nothing better then catching something like that out of a boat you have lovingly restored. Good job!
    1993 Tracker Pan fish 16

4. Member
    Sigh....I always have regretted selling my old Ranger 482. Seeing this lovely boat just brings back the pain! Great job, enjoy your Ranger!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12