Painting fenders

Please delete. Cant ask a question without someone wanting to start some shit.
    Last edited by Blazerguy; 05-12-2021 at 09:12 AM.

Are you experienced working with gel and polyflake? The fact that you need to ask these questions tells me that you not. So, have a professional do the job. I’ve seen jobs done by people who thought that they had the skills...looked horrible..far worse than it looked before they attempted the repair.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

3. Member
    Im asking the question because im doin the job. If i wanted an professional to do it, id take it to one. If you cant answer my question, move along. I didnt ask advice if i should take it some where.

4. Member
    And that's how you win friends and influence the rest.

5. Member
    You win some, you lose some. But if i cant or wont answer someones question, i just move one.
    Last edited by Blazerguy; 05-12-2021 at 08:55 AM.