Thread: Tide Info

Tide Info

What do you use for tide info, recommended apps??

2. Banned

3. Member
    +1 on this recommendation. Navionics has tide charts as well but I think saltwatertides.com is more accurate.

4. Member
    Thanks I will try that. It has been 20 years since I fished the Potomac. I previously used the tide charts in the local paper as well as my old paper maps, which I need to dig up.

how about Lake Master I will be running Helix, for general depth and barge and hazard locations?

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjxds View Post
    Thanks I will try that. It has been 20 years since I fished the Potomac. I previously used the tide charts in the local paper as well as my old paper maps, which I need to dig up.

how about Lake Master I will be running Helix, for general depth and barge and hazard locations?
    Navionics is what I've found to be best for the Potomac.

6. mikesxpress
    Jerry your back? I see your other Geico alias Paverdon got in two self support posts before Al banned him/you.

Refresh:
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=1086532

7. Banned
    I fail to see the relevance of your statement as it relates to the question of Potomac tides. Is this some sort of personal attack? Bjxds asked for tide information...and I provided a recommendation.

8. mikesxpress
    Nothing personal about it. Just history FYI as it relates to the Potomac board.

9. Member