Trim gauge not reading

2016 verado 300 on 2510 ranger. Trim gauge use work fine but now not reading. What should I check?

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    If you would, please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the Required Info (serial number) when posting. Thanks!

Is this an ANALOG gauge, or a Smartcraft Instrument?

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    Serial # is 2B172074.
    model # is 1302V23LD. It’s not part of the smart craft gauges. It’s all by itself, so I think it’s analog. I took it out today it just read all the way down.

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Checking wiring on the back of the gauge and describe connections (or provide a picture of front and back of gauge).

Smartcraft Trim displaying properly?

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

5. Member
    I didn’t know smartcraft had A trim readout. I’ll check tomorrow. Thanks