Question to PHX 21 owners

I'm happy to be picking up my first bird very soon!

I'm contemplating which one of my two props to turn in with my trade. I have a brand new 24 Fury 3 blade (which I believe is the same as what most run on my new rig), or I also have a dinged up (would need some moderate repairs) 25P Bravo 1 four blade. Anyone know if the 21 PHX runs a 25 four blade well? (my new rig will have the merc 4stroke, two 8' poles, 12" hydraulic Atlas, standard batteries).

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JFB View Post
    I'm happy to be picking up my first bird very soon!

I'm contemplating which one of my two props to turn in with my trade. I have a brand new 24 Fury 3 blade (which I believe is the same as what most run on my new rig), or I also have a dinged up (would need some moderate repairs) 25P Bravo 1 four blade. Anyone know if the 21 PHX runs a 25 four blade well? (my new rig will have the merc 4stroke, two 8' poles, 12" hydraulic Atlas, standard batteries).
    I have the same boat and set up. I have a 25 fury three blade and can only turn 5850 RPM. It grabs well in rough water and I can run 70-72 fully loaded. However I think the 24 three blade would give more initial RPM and provide a better hole shot when loaded with live wells and gas etc. Just my thoughts. I am sure others will check in.