94 Gambler - A few questions

Hey guys,

I just got a 94 Gambler and had a few questions about it.
    1. What model boat do I have? Hull ID is SOEUS38HI394 (pictures below)
    2. What does the small knob under the ignition control? It reads OFF 40 100
    3. My wife and I are cleaning the boat up, it needs a good bit of wet sanding and buffing on the gel coat as it was allowed to set uncovered for many years.
    It has a soft spot on the deck where its cracked and the fiberglass top layer is busted, its all still there none has flaked off but deep cracks.
    What is you guys recommendation on fiberglass repair kits to reinforce the weak spot?
    4. I need to get the bench seat reupholstered. I saw on a few other posted a lady named Mary Kay doing some work for others, is she still working on the seats or should I seek a local shop?
    5. The Gambler decal on the boat needs to be replaced, does it just peel off then a new one is reapplied after wet sanding and buffing?
    6. The trailer fender non slip decals need to be replaced also, whats the best method to getting all the old residue off the fenders?

Thanks in advance for your time and wisdom!

HID.JPG Console.JPG Intimidator Plate.JPG Washed 1.JPG Washed 2.JPG Washed 3.JPG Washed 4.JPG

That boat is a 209GE (Guide Edition) The 3rd seat pedestal hole makes it a guide boat. Gambler can likely get you the decal and trailer step pads. The small knob on the dash will be the control for the old Lowrance flasher. Mary Kay is your best bet for the seats.

Enjoy your new project!