Power Pole Charge

My unit is about 6 months old and stays connected to AC power unless the boat is being used. I recently discovered the unit is not charging my batteries when connected to AC power, but it does charge the batteries when the engine is running and displays the amperage going to the crank battery as well as the TM batteries.

Via the C Monster app I ran diagnostics and it took a couple of minutes to complete then popped up a window on my iphone to email the file to support@ powerpole.com or some similar email address. Anyway I fill in the blanks of my name and comments and click send, it does not attach to an Outlook email, gmail, yahoo email.....nothing. Tech support said to try another phone which I did and its the same thing. I think there is something wrong with their app. Have any of you had this issue? Power pole says they can't help me if they don't have the email with the file.

I tired calling them today, stayed on hold for about 40 minutes listening to a recording that said to press 7 if i wanted to leave a message, that function doesn't work either, kind of aggrevating that their technology is not 100%.

TIA

2. Member
    It should be showing amperage and percentage going to the batteries when it is plugged in to A/C power when you look at the app.

It's been awhile since I sent a diagnostic from the app to powerpole but I don't remember it giving me any issues, but that's not to say that a newer update of the app isn't having issues and I'm using android so can't help you with IPhones
    Charles Prue - Linthicum Heights, MD
    2003 Champion 206 Elite - 250 VMax

3. BBC SPONSOR
    Mark,

Pm sent

4. Member
    [QUOTE=Spidergrub;11871346]It should be showing amperage and percentage going to the batteries when it is plugged in to A/C power when you look at the app.

You are correct and it use to work fine, something wrong on the AC power side is my guess

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrilla Gear View Post
    Mark,

Pm sent
    And replied

6. Member
    PP called me and a new replacement is on the way. Thanks for all the help!!

7. BBC SPONSOR