Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Here in the WNC mountains about 25% of the stations are out this afternoon. I did notice that gas prices are up about .20-.30 per gallon from Saturday.

2. Member
    I’m here outside Ft.Bragg and all stations here are officially out until further notice.

3. Banned
    In Greensboro this afternoon, every station I went by was out of gas. Sheetz was the only one that had diesel and costco had about 50 cars in line at each of the gas pumps.

4. Member
    Was fishing a tournament in Edenton on Monday and Tuesday and on Tuesday morning only one gas station had gas. Filled up so I could make it back home. Got home to every station in town being out of gas.
    Darrel Stephenson
    2022 Nitro Z19
    200 Mercury ProXS
    Minn Kota Ultrex

Hummingbird Helix 9 (Console)Mapping
    Garmin 102SV (Bow) Livescope
    Garmin Livescope LVS-32
    Hummingbird Helix 10 (Bow) w/Mega 360

"Once a Marine, Always a Marine.....just bigger"

5. Banned
    Everyone worried about gas for their cars but I'm just hoping I have enough for my boat.

6. Banned
    Keep my boat and truck full all the time and have about 30 gallons stored on the lot. Just filled up again about a hour ago for another 50 gallons for $2.64 a gallon.

7. Member
    Most stations in Charlotte are out
    I don't always find schooling fish but when I do I backlash on the first cast

Filled up this morning at Sam's with no problem.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

9. Member
    LETS BLAME BIDEN!!!! LETS BLAME TRUMP!! ITS THE PRESIDENTS FAULT, and ONLY HIS FAULT. HE CALLED RUSSIA AND SAID, " RUSSIA, CAN YALL HACK OUR PIPELINE? LOL". I believe the phone call was recorded on FOX.
    Last edited by josephsharpe99; 05-14-2021 at 09:13 AM.

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by josephsharpe99 View Post
    LETS BLAME BIDEN!!!! LETS BLAME TRUMP!! ITS THE PRESIDENTS FAULT, and ONLY HIS FAULT. HE CALLED RUSSIA AND SAID, " RUSSIA, CAN YALL HACK OUR PIPELINE? LOL". I believe the phone call was recorded on FOX.
    Well we can tell who you support.

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by josephsharpe99 View Post

we went 4 years with 2.00/gal gas or less and most of the time less after 12 years of ridiculous gas prices. In less than 6 months it’s over 3.00/gal......twice as much as it was in November.....so what do you think?

12. Member
    There's no gas north of Fort Bragg, if a truck unloads its gone in 3-4 hrs. Most are charging $2.85-2.90.
    But there saying it will be good in a few days. Let's see if prices go down. Bet it doesn't.

Charlotte is out 2nd home anymore and I can tell you for sure it is worse down there than in Winston.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12