Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
  1. Member
    100 posts. Seems to be a fairly divisive topic. Maybe that locker room will equally divided
    1995 Ranger 690 VS
    2008 Yamaha 150 4 Stroke

Really you took this that seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post
    Yea you really fixed it for me so take a few more seconds of your time to put those kind of remarks in your own post so you'll receive full credit for your opinions of Mr. Sharpe your little four letter explanation of Fixing is a weak excuse so stick to Fixing Punctuation, Spelling or Bad Grammar and put your own signature on your own stuff.

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by weim hunter View Post
    Edited: erased, no need for my comments.

And for Your honesty... check out a Pudelpointer:

pudelpointer-dog.jpg

And a compliant Weimaraner:

download-3.jpg

4. Member
    Jersey now available
    Red Sox in 6!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsmith223 View Post
    My guess this is so Urban can groom him as a coach. Tim is a great leader of men and one of the all-time clutch players he just wasnt consistent. I believe he will make a great coach though.
    Agreed. Just not consistent enough is a correct assessment. A playoff win with Denver in which he threw for 316 yds & 2 TDs does stand as his NFL highlight. The vaunted Peyton Manning failed to achieve the same result for Denver the next year.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Asabove View Post
    Agreed. Just not consistent enough is a correct assessment. A playoff win with Denver in which he threw for 316 yds & 2 TDs does stand as his NFL highlight. The vaunted Peyton Manning failed to achieve the same result for Denver the next year.
    I have to agree I never saw where Tim has failed in anything especially in football. He did not make it to the bigs in baseball but I would not call that failure. He chose football where did he fail?

7. Member
    A good many people find it much easier to bring others down, instead of making themselves better. Some of the people in that group ironically become really good at it, and almost exclusively use it when dealing with and judging other people.

Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    So people are upset e is being given a chance .. You don’t think they try out guys that left the league for all sorts of reasons every year ??Guys who never got drafted ect ? It’s not like the NFL is loaded with exceptional TE’s

8. Member
    I wish him all the best he should be fairly successful at TE tho, he was a good runner in college. He is easy to coach and will help the new kid at quarterback and give him a big target for when he is in trouble. You now have two quarterback thinkers on the field. I think if he does nothing but help the quarterback play he has done his job. A few touchdowns and firstdowns is a bonus for urban.

9. Member
    Great news. I hope he excels. Many said that Brady would not be a success in Tampa Bay too.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix 921 View Post
    I wish him all the best he should be fairly successful at TE tho, he was a good runner in college. He is easy to coach and will help the new kid at quarterback and give him a big target for when he is in trouble. You now have two quarterback thinkers on the field. I think if he does nothing but help the quarterback play he has done his job. A few touchdowns and firstdowns is a bonus for urban.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JHelms View Post
    Yes, but it was for what he believed in. Of course so did Colin Kaepernick.
    He knelt for the right reasons and did so respectfully.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by weim hunter View Post
    How does one become this big of a Florida State fan in Iowa?
    Florida Gators not Florida State.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
    NFL Pension free ride from hit-and-quit Meyer is the going theory in my circles here in Jax... not that it matter to me I don't watch NFL anymore anyway.

He has already played enough years in the NFL to make a pension...

Wait a second.... Urban Meyer is coaching? I thought he had a heart condition, or brain tumor, or domestic violence to cover up.

“Urban Meyer had a great influence on my life decisions” - Aaron Hernandez

Okay.... I made the quote up.

15. Member
    From one of the top two TE of all time.

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningreel View Post
    From one of the top two TE of all time.

Thanks for posting this. Sharpe needs to take his comedy show on the road lol. What a butthurt little bitch!

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Asabove View Post
    80 yards and one touchdown came on one play. A busted play where most of that was YAC by DT. I remember watching that game. He wasn't impressivr IMO.
    2016 Skeeter ZX225. 2016 Yamaha 225SHO
    99 Hells Bay Whipray. 99 Mercury 40

I see a Jim Jensen scenario.
    XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115

Quote Originally Posted by BPenrod View Post
    Thanks for posting this. Sharpe needs to take his comedy show on the road lol. What a butthurt little bitch!

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    I heard Tim placed third in a Lions Club Sponsored Kid’s Fishing Derby when he was seven years old.

B.A.S.S. needs to give him a 5 year exemption to fish the Elite Tour so he can live his Dream after all he earned the right and Peyton Manning or 90% of NFL QB’s never did that.

He would be a good influence on his fellow Elites bringing Positive Mojo and Good Vibes to the weigh in line.

His Celebrity Status would bring more people to the weigh in plus B.A.S.S. could charge the Host Community way more for bringing a Tournament to their venue plus they need to waive his entry fees and furnish him a free boat.

He could train for 60 Days with that Jason Crispy Guy and be ready to contend for an AOY and Classic Win after all every Tebow Fan claims he is a Winner.
    Last edited by Hoot; 05-21-2021 at 10:27 PM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast