Food and services around Roseville

Posted these questions a few weeks ago but, now two weeks out so looking for an update. I will be staying at the Red Roof in Roseville for the third time. Last year the hardest thing was getting breakfast local. I just heard from Brad, 18ranger, and he thought breakfast might still be a bit tough. Any info, suggestions will be most appreciated.

2. Member
    Naw, there are still mask and other restrictions in place but nothing that will affect finding food. It will be nothing like it was last year. You shouldn't have any issues finding food. Just remember there is 11 PM curfew to keep the bar crowd down. 50% capacity but if you are talking breakfast that won't be an issue.

3. Member
    Thank you for the reply. I hope to be 2 hours into a night's sleep by 11:00PM. It may just make more sense to take microwavable breakfast food.

4. Member
    There's a Travis restaurant on Harper and 14 mile that has decent breakfast. Dine in or carry out.

https://travisrestaurant.wixsite.com/travisburgers

5. Member
    Thank you!

6. Member
    Not that it's a "good breakfast", but is the IHOP next to Baymont not open anymore? If not, donuts and junk at the Meijer gas station might be your only option.
    “Without uncompromising faith, no miracle can ever occur.” - Stan Kellner

7. Member
    The restaurant I posted above is way better than that IHOP ever was....it is closed down and was turned into a Kroger gas station.

8. Member
    Travis does not open until 7:00 so wouldn't work. Guide leaves out around 7:00. Likely just bring microwavable breakfast food. I do appreciate the replies.

9. Member
    We have had problems also finding places open for breakfast early enough. In chesterfield, we have had to resort to gas station breakfast because McDonald's and other fast food places weren't even open yet.

There needs to be a few places that open at 5am.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gehol View Post
    Travis does not open until 7:00 so wouldn't work. Guide leaves out around 7:00. Likely just bring microwavable breakfast food. I do appreciate the replies.
    Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls for the win....

11. Member
    The Travis in St. Clair Shores is open 24 hours. I assumed you would have your boat with you so I didn't recommend it due to limited parking. If you're meeting the guide at the 9 mile launch, this would work for you!

https://www.traviscoffeeshop.com/menu

12. Member

13. Member
    Thank you very much, David. I went to their website and they showed 7:00 opening. We will definitely check that out. Not sure what ramp we will use but we will look into that for dinner also, again, thanks for the follow up!