Looking for 225 OX66 Lower Unit

I believe that a few weeks ago I was reading a thread regarding lower units and a gentleman commented that he had an OEM OX66 lower for sale that was only a few months old. I tried searching threads to find out who it was but was unsuccessful. If the person that has it for sale sees this, please send me a message. If anyone else has one, please let me know. Need one with a 20" shaft. I have not contacted anyone about rebuilding mine yet but I am going to try and check on that this week. Thanks in advance. I may also be interested in an HPDI lower.

2. Member
    I found the posting that I was originally looking for, but if anyone else has one, let me know. I may be interested. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by wcs69rat; 05-10-2021 at 05:20 AM. Reason: grammar correction

3. Member
    I may have his email

4. Member
    I found the email and it has a number. Not sure if it fits your or not but you can call him Good luck

ower Unit

I bought a new Yamaha lower unit from Boats.net in august of 2018 and blew the motor in Jan 2019. Lower unit maybe has 70 hours on it. I'd sell it for $1,000 plus shipping. If interested feel free to call me 318-469-3806. It would need a new water pump and lube changed since its been sitting since Jan 2019. I kept it for a spare for my HPDI motor but no longer have that boat. And this lower was for my 2001 ox 66 225.
    Thanks Kraig

5. Member
    Bellbass,

Thanks for the info. I managed to find it in an old thread. Sorry I just saw this message.