chickahominy river baits to use?

I have a tournament on the chic this coming weekend in va I was wondering if anyone has any advice on what techniques work best out there? Worm colors ? Setups? Etc, Anything helps. Let me know what you guys had luck on around this time of year. Thanks for the information just trying to get an idea of what to tie on. I appreciate any feedback anyone has to offer.

2. Member
    You can probably get away throwing a frog near the pads and a wacky rig near laydowns. Color won't matter too much right now, but black does well year around.. The bite will probably be tough with the BASS Open going on this weak.
    2018 Bass Cat Lynx w/Suzuki 250SS.

3. Member
    Awesome thanks for the heads up I appreciate it..I'll definitely keep it in mind.

4. Member
    You will have plenty of company. More than half the Bass Open field will be in the Chick. You can find fish anywhere now. The dam, cypress trees, lay downs, grass, pads, docks. Frog early, but drop
    a wacky or Texas rigged trick worm at everything that looks fishy

if you can get to the damn, drop anchor. Throw a deep diving crank bait across the current. Let it dig bottom. Not much to hang on.

5. Member
    Results? Did you fish the dam?