Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
  1. Member
    I've looked at the Tackle Trap website. Not nearly the selection that is available at TW during normal times. In fact, I gave it whirl last night. Wanted some Strike King Rodent's and Rage Bugs. They DID NOT have what I wanted. Ordered from BPS. Be here Thursday. Johnny's happy.
    2017 Phoenix 618Pro

2. Member
    My problem is none of the competitors have a website that compares to TW in terms of easy ordering. TW keeps me spoiled and lured in because of this. I do think I have placed my last order with them until this all gets figured out. I just don't like paying a $10 convenience fee to get it quick enough. I spend too much on tackle to be able to afford to spend that.
    -2016 Phoenix 721 250 Pro XS
    -Old Rig-2006 Triton TR-196 200HP Optimax

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LTZ25 View Post
    Amazon will kill them within a year .
    If amazon had some webpage designers create a "fishing center" type page with a similar inventory and layout as tacklewarehouse I think they would absolutely dominate the market unfortunately. The warehouse delays are annoying, but tacklewarehouse has by far the best website layout I've seen for ordering fishing gear.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

I just ordered from FishUSA because even before this shit started TW was slow as hell.
    Bad spellers of the world untie!

5. Member
    Placed a order on some items that I couldn't get from my normal places. Placed order on 5/5/21. Order shows it will ship 5/21/21. It's not nothing I'm really in a big hurry for but 16 days is unacceptable. It will probably be the last thing I order from them. They have a great web site and great selection. They carry most of the things I like but they got to the point where the wait time makes ordering from them simply not worth the hassle. I didn't cancel my order but just won't make any more. It's a shame because I've used them for years along with others . I placed another order the same time as the Tackle Warehouse order from somewhere else and I've already caught fish on some of that order.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brushsjigs View Post
    He is complaining of them printing the label and saying it shipped. When they haven't even put anything in the box. many are getting like this and they fill the box a week later. Then blame it on shipping delays. I understand exactly what he is saying. Thats not shipping delays, that's just being lied to.
    +1

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    It’s clearly spelled out right on the site.

Tackle Warehouse Order Processing Delays

Tackle Warehouse is experiencing order processing delays due to higher than normal order volumes and COVID-19 protocols currently in place. We apologize for any inconvenience. We are doing everything we can to get your packages out as quickly as possible. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.5.4.21 - Shipping Delay Update
    --Orders placed by 12:30 PT--
    Ground - 16 Days*
    GSO - 16 Days*
    Postal - 16 Days*
    International - 16 Days*
    UPS 2-Day** - No Delay*
    UPS Overnight** - No Delay*

*Includes Weekends
    **Currently 2-Day & Overnight Shipping is Available, but $5 2-Day & $10 Overnight Pricing is Suspended.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. - TW Staff

im currently on day 21 of my 16 day shipping delay, after making sure I was ordering only product in stock.

8. BBC Fantasy Fishing Organizer BasserJim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by g2072 View Post
    Placed a order on some items that I couldn't get from my normal places. Placed order on 5/5/21. Order shows it will ship 5/21/21. It's not nothing I'm really in a big hurry for but 16 days is unacceptable. It will probably be the last thing I order from them. They have a great web site and great selection. They carry most of the things I like but they got to the point where the wait time makes ordering from them simply not worth the hassle. I didn't cancel my order but just won't make any more. It's a shame because I've used them for years along with others . I placed another order the same time as the Tackle Warehouse order from somewhere else and I've already caught fish on some of that order.
    geez you’re dumb

9. Member
    I guess I’ve just been lucky on the dozens of orders I’ve placed with them over the past year or so...

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BasserJim View Post
    geez you’re dumb
    Your opinion and you know what they say about opinions don't you.

11. Banned
    So everything back to normal June 15th no masks required. Will this clear up the issues with TW?
    https://www.foxla.com/news/californi...ource=facebook

12. BBC Fantasy Fishing Organizer BasserJim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by g2072 View Post
    Your opinion and you know what they say about opinions don't you.
    I just dont see how they can clearly state on their site that there is a 16 day processing delay, and then someone orders anyways and complains that the delay is unacceptable. They are upfront about it.... You chose to buy anyways.

13. BBC Fantasy Fishing Organizer BasserJim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by g352nv View Post
    So everything back to normal June 15th no masks required. Will this clear up the issues with TW?
    https://www.foxla.com/news/californi...ource=facebook
    I imagine it will take them a little bit to get caught up but I would think so

14. Member
    I just dont see how they can clearly state on their site that there is a 16 day processing delay, and then someone orders anyways and complains that the delay is unacceptable. They are upfront about it.... You chose to buy anyways.
    I built and retired from my own business and I didn't do it by making my customers wait over two weeks before selling them stuff. You spend your money where you want and I'll do the same. How about telling us about your business practices and how you treat your customers. I went to the website, placed a order and paid. Didn't see one thing about shipping delays. Could care less about your thoughts on the matter. For me the customer service I'm not receiving right now from them is enough for me to move on. Plenty of other places that will actually fill orders. USPS is delivering a package today that I placed a order for on the 10th from Midway. LBF took four days to get my package to the door. 16 days, never again.

15. Member
    geez you’re dumb
    I"m sure you're a true BBC genius there BasserJim!!

16. Member
    geez you’re dumb
    It doesn't matter to me what "disclaimer" they post. The delay is still the delay. They simply have to do better. Their excuses don't give them a free pass. Customers want just a couple things- service and delivery! I ordered other gear from a site in Temecula CA and they got it in the mail within a week.

I placed an order Tuesday, paid $12 for two day shipping and it's currently out for delivery. Seems pretty good to me.
    With that said, the regular shipping predicted it to not arrive until like June 7th or something silly though.
    2017 Legend SS 1860 Semi-V
    2013 Evinrude Etec 150/105 jet drive
    Minn kota Ultrex Quest Trolling Motor
    Humminbird Helix 9 Chirp Mega SI GPS G2N (console)
    Garmin Echomap Ultra 106sv with LVS32 transducer (bow)
    YouTube: youtube.com/Etec86

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by st041986 View Post
    I placed an order Tuesday, paid $12 for two day shipping and it's currently out for delivery. Seems pretty good to me.
    With that said, the regular shipping predicted it to not arrive until like June 7th or something silly though.
    as long as you ignore the "$12 for two day shipping" part...

19. Member
    $10-$15 to expedite an order is nothing.... What's $10 on a $200 order?
    Fish have fins, they swim

Quote Originally Posted by MadYakker View Post
    as long as you ignore the "$12 for two day shipping" part...
    Let's weigh the options.

Save $12 and wait four weeks for items to arrive.
    Spend more than $12 to go shopping somewhere in person without knowing ahead of time whether items are even in stock.
    Order from TW where I can see if item is in stock before wasting any fuel, pay $12 and have it in two days without having to go out of my way.

It wasn't a hard choice to make.
    2017 Legend SS 1860 Semi-V
    2013 Evinrude Etec 150/105 jet drive
    Minn kota Ultrex Quest Trolling Motor
    Humminbird Helix 9 Chirp Mega SI GPS G2N (console)
    Garmin Echomap Ultra 106sv with LVS32 transducer (bow)
    YouTube: youtube.com/Etec86

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast