Lowrance’s answer to Garmin Lakevu Ultra

Garmin Lakevu Ultra card has dynamic lake level adjustment so here in the west we can adjust to draw down. How do I get something for my Lowrance Carbon? I saw a video with Ike and his carbon had custom contour shading but all my searches on the internet only show downloads for Lowrance Live units. How do I purchase a card to add to my carbon unit?
    2018 21 PHX/Verado 250 Pro

2. Member
    C-Map Reveal US Lakes
    Last edited by NoCAL; 05-10-2021 at 10:12 AM.
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

3. Member
    I can only find a download if you own or purchased a Live unit. I have a carbon. Can you post a link where to purchase for SW/AZ/Utah. Thanks in advance.

4. Member
    https://www.c-map.com/search-charts?...ional%20(AMER)

There are no regional maps for your area. You must purchase the whole US. If your most important criteria is depth shading, the above map will be your only choice. That does not necessarily mean it has the best definition for your area. Navionics may have more HD lakes but it cannot do depth shading.

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

5. Member
    Depth shading is nice but I really like the ability to set the lake level adjustment, similar to the Navionics app on your phone. Since Lake Powell and Lake Mead are so low, the adjustment allows for much safer boating operation. Thanks, Bill

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zpage View Post
    Depth shading is nice but I really like the ability to set the lake level adjustment, similar to the Navionics app on your phone. Since Lake Powell and Lake Mead are so low, the adjustment allows for much safer boating operation. Thanks, Bill
    Lowrance mapping does not allow you to set the lake level adjustment the same way Navionics does, but it is easy with color shading to accomplish the same thing by shading on the chart everything shallower than the current lake level in red or a similar color. Just a different way to accomplish the same thing.
    ciao,
    Marc

7. Member
    Thank you both for your help. I will go about it that way.