Motor Interference?

Just noticed this recently. I thought it was the recent update but when I shut my motor off it goes away. I'm getting horizontal lines on side scan when the motor is running. It has to be electrical interference. Is there a way to get rid of this? It does not happen when the motor is off and I'm running my Ultrex. Any kind of isolators I can run? I don't want to re-wire my units to run off the trolling motor.

Thanks in advance.
    Triton 180DC---150hp Yamaha Vmax HPDI---Bobs 6" Hydro Plate---24 Tempest Plus---Ultrex---Lowrance Carbons

2. Member
    Make sure all cables to the unit (networking, transducer and power) are seperated from the cables for the outboard. If they are, and the outboard is new, take it back to the dealer as it is their problem. If not, use seperate batteries.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Colibri View Post
    Make sure all cables to the unit (networking, transducer and power) are seperated from the cables for the outboard. If they are, and the outboard is new, take it back to the dealer as it is their problem. If not, use seperate batteries.
    All the wiring runs to the battery shut off switch. I'll remove the power and ground cable on the motor and wire direct to the battery.
    Triton 180DC---150hp Yamaha Vmax HPDI---Bobs 6" Hydro Plate---24 Tempest Plus---Ultrex---Lowrance Carbons