Banned

Ranger Z5XXC - Wet Co-Angler Seat

Here's one for you Ranger gurus... Water drains verrry slowly from the co-angler seat in my 2015 Z520Ci. It just pools in the crease between the seat bottom & back. I pulled the seat this afternoon thinking I'd find a clogged drainage hole or something. Can't see how water is supposed to drain - at all. There is a ! 2" hole in the bottom of the seat toward the back where you can see the seat cushion material (which was soooaked, btw). But I didn't see any evidence of a drainage path. The driver's seat drains beautifully.

Any thoughts? Recommendations?

2. mikesxpress
    Jonathan what difference do you see between the two seats that would cause the passenger seat not to drain?

As far as the seat retaining water, that tells me the plastic used to wrap the foam itself is damaged. The seat skin should be removed, foam dried out or replaced, and the foam be re-wrapped. There are some upolstery guys on here that can detail the process.

3. Banned
    No clue what the difference is between the two seats. The drivers seat drains beautifully. The co-anglers seat doesn't. I'm hesitant to take the steps to re-wrap the seat cushion until I figure-out the drainage issue.