250 SHO Link for motor info

I read where Mercury has an app to allow phone to receive and monitor motor info and actual gas measurement.
    Does Yamaha have a similar App and device to monitor motor information for the 250 SHO?
    Thanks

2. Member
    From what I have heard they do but it is not available to the public only certified repair centers. It may even require a specialized "dongle" to be attached to the motor.
    I got a quote from my dealer to connect it to my networked Hummingbird units (G4 Helix) via NMEA and it was $800 just for parts.
    2021 Skeeter ZXR-21 with 250 Yamaha SHO, Pro II Power Poles, Atlas Hydro Jack Plate

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GEL View Post
    I got a quote from my dealer to connect it to my networked Hummingbird units (G4 Helix) via NMEA and it was $800 just for parts.
    Why not do it yourself for much much less. Mostly plug and play.

4. Member
    My BassCat/SHO has the 6Y8 pair of digital gauges, so I had a head start with the hub already there (under the console), but I installed a couple of cables to my Lowrance Gen 3 and all my engine data is available on my Lowrance graphs. It's not that difficult. A bit of research will tell you what to buy and how to install.