Are you quilty of it too ?

Do you try to insert yourself and todays world into bible prophesy ?

The entire premise and beliefs of Jehovah Witness revolve around "The Last Days" Armageddon , does yours ?

Eschatology matters :)

2. Member
    Hey Godsdozer.
    Enjoy your posts immensely thank you..
    RE inserting myself...Hmm. Had to chew on that one for a while...Yes if I understand the question correctly.
    I do firmly believe in cause and effect. That is clearly demonstrated in The Holy Bible and very much still the case today. Good king and life for the chosen improved. Bad king etc.
    In today's world, a country lead by a man who at least appears to be Biblically grounded as opposed to one clearly not so. Just catch 5 mins of Fox...Did not mean to bring in politics, but the example seemed to justify it.

Do I believe that sooner or later Our Lord will pull the plug on this sin filled world man has orchestrated. Oh yes absolutely...While it is clear lt written we will not know the exact time for the end of the second great experiment, we have been given certain "clues". If one looks at the world today, I do believe we can find some of these...The anti christ(s). Presidents clearly pushing Muslim agendas, Politicos ripping up Bibles etc.
    So in believing the above, am I inserting "myself/my views"into Biblical prophecy.. Hmmm me thinks yes...Your response please kind sir.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PTR52 View Post
    Hey Godsdozer.
    Enjoy your posts immensely thank you..
    RE inserting myself...Hmm. Had to chew on that one for a while...Yes if I understand the question correctly.
    I do firmly believe in cause and effect. That is clearly demonstrated in The Holy Bible and very much still the case today. Good king and life for the chosen improved. Bad king etc.
    In today's world, a country lead by a man who at least appears to be Biblically grounded as opposed to one clearly not so. Just catch 5 mins of Fox...Did not mean to bring in politics, but the example seemed to justify it.

Do I believe that sooner or later Our Lord will pull the plug on this sin filled world man has orchestrated. Oh yes absolutely...While it is clear lt written we will not know the exact time for the end of the second great experiment, we have been given certain "clues". If one looks at the world today, I do believe we can find some of these...The anti christ(s). Presidents clearly pushing Muslim agendas, Politicos ripping up Bibles etc.
    So in believing the above, am I inserting "myself/my views"into Biblical prophecy.. Hmmm me thinks yes...Your response please kind sir.

Hey PTR52 ! glad someone reads some of my post .

Before I respond, I have to ask this question. Do you believe the Bible is inspired ? I will not get into the particulars of the definition of inspiration at this point but rather a general question for you. Here is the general definition of inspiration of the Bible.

Biblical inspiration is the doctrine in Christian theology that the human authors of the Bible were led or influenced by God with the result that their writings may be designated in some sense the word of God.

Look forward to your reply .

4. Member
    Hi Godsdozer, interesting Nom De Plum.. Good discussion for another day. Now to your question.

Short version, Yes absolutely.

Detailed version.
    Look at The Holy Bible. Written by so many different folk of such diverse back/ ground talent. All with basically the same theme presented through multiple examples ,visions and direct teachings.
    Repent, accept The Lord, beg for forgiveness/help, then live best you can by His Precepts.

Look at all the old testament prophecy, that later came true.
    A Messiah is coming to show us the way and save us. Jesus did come, did show us His power and divine being. Did give us The truth, The Light, and The way...All this was recorded in almost identical writings by so many authors...how could mere semi illiterate humans accomplish such a feat, in essence, follow the same script, if not ALL being heavily inspired by ONLY ONE source, God The Father through The Holy Spirit. Yes indeed these ARE "The Word" of God as captured in The Holy Bible. QED , It hath been proven...if you remember your old geometry proofs.

That's my strong belief. Hopefully my ramblings have answered your question, and given you some measure of comfort.

Please keep up your most excellent efforts on this page. They are truly appreciated by at least one fellow soul. Me.
    Hope and pray you have a good and rewarding Sunday/Mothers day.

Yours most respectfully in Christ Jesus.
    Peter.
    Last edited by PTR52; 05-08-2021 at 08:23 PM.

5. Member
    Good evening PTR52 (peter) ...........................My "Nom De Plum" is rather boring but I will reveal it here now.

Back in the late 1990s I bought my first PC. My pastor and friend at the time came over to explain how to use it ! , I had not a clue .

I owned a bulldozer company..................I am a Christian............................I bought a PC........................and my pastor recommended the "screen name " godsdozer.

Its as simple as that.

I will respond further tomorrow .

6. Member
    Very appropreate... Look forwards to your "other" response. In mean time take care, God bless and good night.

7. Member
    PTR52....... If I understand your post.

You belive Jesus is right at the cusp of his return just like the JW cult does ( I might add.........most of Christendom believe that ......................its soon, close , at the door , at hand ,the axe is at the root , all the signs point to, just look around you, just read the newspapers ect .