Jehovah Witness " disassociation meeting"

2. Member
    For those who watch this video and pay close attention and take notes .................................Is God Sovereign ?

Before you answer.......................if God is truly Sovereign................man does Not have free will.

But if God is not sovereign .....................mankind is free to choose, pick , decide and on and on we go. :(

Listen and pay attention closely to this video ...................... :)

Enjoy the theological discussion amongst a "cult" ie. Jehovah witness ........... and that same cultish mentality bleeds into Christianity as a whole because most Christians believe they can choose what they want to choose and god can kick rocks.

Remember the Garden when the evil one said........................................... Genesis 3:5

"For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

3. Member
    I will continue to post this short video until someone comes along and PROVES it is NOT A LOGICAL STATEMENT.

4. Member
    This video clip is at the very end of a 1 hour presentation / sermon ect ..............................I know most people will not watch a hour presentation so I posted a 52 second statement from that sermon / presentation .