new and order boats

This wait is killing me.

I order a Z20 pro extended trolling motor shaft, cover, custom paint, Hydraulic Jack plate with turn signal type switch and gauge, changed the Talons to blades, keel guard and they are checking on getting sliding adjustable seats

Recently purchased boats what did you get and with what options or extras

2. Member
    Man I would love a sliding seat on my Z18, would be nice to sit a little closer than I do.

3. Banned
    i ordered a z21 pro back in march should be here in a couple weeks. i got color pr106, the bluetooth radio, the deck lights. center seat storage, 2 oxygen generators with switches, additional cleat at the helm, dual trim, 52 inch shaft on the ultrex, port console, 12 inch bobs action hydro plate, switched out the talons for the power pole blades, and the dual console cover.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sdfisherman1995 View Post
    i ordered a z21 pro back in march should be here in a couple weeks. i got color pr106, the bluetooth radio, the deck lights. center seat storage, 2 oxygen generators with switches, additional cleat at the helm, dual trim, 52 inch shaft on the ultrex, port console, 12 inch bobs action hydro plate, switched out the talons for the power pole blades, and the dual console cover.
    nice, I did get the radio, dual trim, dual console, and chose Bobs plate too. My colors candy apple red poly flake, white poly on the haul and trim with the lower side black poly

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wilk816 View Post
    Man I would love a sliding seat on my Z18, would be nice to sit a little closer than I do.
    there are after market ones. I am not sure but I believe Nitro uses Springfield about 100 bucks a seat last time I checked

6. Member
    I ordered a Z19 Sport with a 200 Pro XS. Sold my boat privately and wanted to get it built as quick as possible. Took the standard colour package with black, grey, white, upgraded the trolling motor, bimini top, and custom cover. Hopefully it builds quicker with less rigging time at the factory.

7. Member
    I'm waiting on a z19 sport also. Ordered 2 weeks ago and still waiting to hear that Nitro "accepted the order"?

8. Member
    I heard that they were going to be doing 2022 orders a few weeks ago, but not 100% sure of that. I'd confirm with the dealership where you ordered it from as I also heard of a pretty steep price increase on the 2022 models too.

9. Member
    Ordered my z21 pro package on 4/7, still 2021. Was given a factory completion date of 5/14. I'll check next week and see where they stand. The wait hasn't been too bad, as I'm still running my 2018 z19.

I switched out the talons for power poles, added oxygenators with shut offs, and a cover.