Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FishWhisperer. View Post
    Yet there's tobacco ads in the magazine.
    ....gotta pay the bills.......jus sayin

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jigman51 View Post
    It's just that it is not your business what someone does or does not do with a legal product. You ever drink alcohol? Maybe someone thinks you are an idiot if you do. It would not be their business as well. That's all.
    They very well might, but I'm not going to whine about it like a pre-pubecent girl.

4. Member
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max

5. Member
    as we all know nicotine is a legal powerful drug. my moms doctor says that if it were a new drug on the market today it would be considered a controlled substance.kind of surprised me.but what people choose to do is nothing to me.its their own business not mine. jmo
    "keep your blood thin,you will live longer"

6. Member
    They took tobacco out of nascar. Yet alcohol remains.
    maybe see about dropping the fishing sponsors and see if you can get Phillip Morris to wrap your boat and foot the bills. Bring it in mainstream!
    2019 Ranger rt188c
    115 pro xs ct
    Ulterra 24v ipilot link
    bird helix 9 gen2 mega console
    bird helix 10 gen3 mega bow
    spyderlok r100 rod holders
    spyderlok r300 transport

7. BIG BLUE NATION
    Quote Originally Posted by PsuHntr View Post
    Imagine turning on the TV and the centerfield for the Yankees is smoking a cig while in the outfield.... lol
    funny you should mention, I’ve got an 8X10 poster of Mickey Mantle with a cigarette dangling from his lips advertising Chesterfields......the reason I said funny you should mention, he played centerfield for the Yanks. Back in the day though about every pro baseball and football player smoked, basketball don’t know because it wasn’t as popular as baseball or football.......I’m sure they probably did

8. Member
    On top of the health issues, cigarettes and lighters rate right up there with a hibachi grill, not on my boat

9. Member
    Thrift has told them to stop filming he’s gotta take a smoke break before. It was funny

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttranger View Post
    You need to do some research - places like the Mayo Clinic and Cancer Centers Of America state that 80% of those who get oral cancers use tobacco products including chewing. Excessive drinking is also bad but harder to identify as the root cause as most heavy drinkers also use tobacco. HPV viruses from oral sex do cause some infections but a much smaller number actually become malignant. Chewing is just as dumb as smoking from a health standpoint.
    I’m sure whom your oral sex partner is will dic(k)tate your % chance of virus.
    Not a fan of being “chewed” on either…

11. Banned
    Nicotine by itself, aside from being addictive, is not inherently dangerous to your body in microgram doses. It's everything else that is in tobacco that causes your body problems.

12. Member
    Andy Griffin lit one up right after he tried to get Opie to fess up about Mr. McBeeVee, if he can, Seth can.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PsuHntr View Post
    Imagine turning on the TV and the centerfield for the Yankees is smoking a cig while in the outfield.... lol
    Managers, coaches and some players used to smoke in the dugout all the time. Then MLB outlawed it and they now have to go into the tunnel outside the view of TV cameras. Chewing was also outlawed in the minor leagues with the hope that MLB players would eventually abandon the filthy practice.

Tito Francona used to wrap his chew in bubble gum but I'm not sure he even chews anymore after his heart problems over the past 2 years.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

--Voltaire

14. Member
    Jim leyland used to sneak into the tunnel for a quick butt.
    Red Sox in 6!

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by basser38 View Post
    I'm not saying its good for u but actually smoking,drinking and oral sex all carry a higher risk of mouth and throat cancer then chewing tobacco.
    I guess I have no reason to keep living then. My 3 favorite things in life and you just ruined them. Thanks

Seriously who gives a hoot if someone smokes. I smoked for years never hurt anyone other than my self

16. Member
    I might be wrong but I am guessing that treating thousands of smokers annually for lung cancer drives up insurance costs for everyone. Also, I read an article a while back that said cigarette butts are way up on the list of trash that has to be filtered out of city storm drains to prevent clogs. So yeah, I would say it definitely affects other people.

17. Member
    Thrift smoking .....good play to stop the film crew and conceal bait / Technique...

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cmscoach View Post
    Andy Griffin lit one up right after he tried to get Opie to fess up about Mr. McBeeVee, if he can, Seth can.
    That was back when it was good for you.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cestratton View Post
    That was back when it was good for you.
    Or En Vogue.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cowtrimmer View Post
    They very well might, but I'm not going to whine about it like a pre-pubecent girl.

Too much cancel culture. If everyone would stay in their own lane, things would calm down a bit.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast